Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Scyantific posted:

Morrowind Gameplay Trailer coming through!

https://youtu.be/HVdzUBwA4-k

Can't say I'm not excited, but it's kind of weird to see Seyda Neen show up with the exact same imperial architecture it had in Morrowind. It shouldn't even exist yet! :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

I started playing this recently, and while I like it a lot the constant fog was a real bummer for me. So I tried this Hook 64 thing:

I think it looks pretty good! It comes at no discernible performance impact for me, so I highly recommend it if you are a fellow TES distant lands graphics whore

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

A couple more screens from a new player in Stonefalls. This game can be very pretty.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

DoriDori240 posted:

:siren: Incoming wall-o-text about spergy poo poo :siren:

Good poo poo, thank you. OP Link worthy

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Give us spears you lousy fucks jfc

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Breath of the Wild is eating into my ESO time, but I thought I would post some more screens from my travels:

Traversing Craglorn on the road to Wrothgar

Greets-Your-Mother brooding over the melancholy remains of Old Orsinium

Looking towards Abah's Landing

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

So are warden and necromancer Fun and Good? I've also got a leveled nightblade from a year or two back, are there any good sites/resources for how they play nowadays?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

just logged in for the first time since like 2018 and find that all my nightblade's skill points have been reset. any good sites for pve build suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

thanks m8