Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I watched the first season sporadically and it never felt fun (except for the Flash episode of course). This episode rocked and the Kara/James thing was so poorly done in the parts I saw last season, that removing it is a mercy killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Guy Goodbody posted:

Green Lantern is way too much CGI. Supergirl already covers aliens anyway. Flash is super-science, Legends of Tmorrow is time travel, Arrow is punching and kicking. They need something different. They should do something from the odd side of DC. I'd have said Constatine too, if not for the fact that his show already failed.

The correct answer for the fifth CW DC show is, of course, The Invisibles

Shade, Question, Creeper, Captain Atom. We need Ditko insanity! More purple suits! More!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
They had Blood on Arrow. Trigon and Raven would be awesome.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
How does Melissa Benoist possess so much weapons grade adorable? My sister so wants to be her best friend.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Gonz posted:

I'm 6'5". I once met Sarah Michelle Gellar at the height of Buffy popularity. I felt like Andre the Giant talking to Rey Mysterio.

I'm 6'1" I met SMG too and it was so strange looking down at her.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

I really want to see a scene with her, Gustin, and Routh.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
This season is a lot more fun than the first one too.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Lena does have the hots for Kara.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
It's canon that Jimmy is stupidly heroic all the time. One of the reasons that Supes is always bailing him out.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Jimmy being stupidly heroic is fine, Lena crushing on Kara is fine, Alex and Maggie is adorable.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

For all his faults, Smith genuinely loves this stuff.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

howe_sam posted:

:hfive:

I don't even particularly care which batgirl. Babs, Cass or Steph would all be cool.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

BreakAtmo posted:

In the next crossover, the Earth-1 heroes need to go to Earth-38, and Alex and Diggle need to become inseparable combat-bros.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Canine-washing in Hollywood.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

aBagorn posted:

Lena and Kara have better chemistry :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

muscles like this! posted:

So Kara mentioned that she's single now and Lena is also single...

Kara can get back to her long term relationship with ice cream now!