Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

I was in the goon guild for ffxiv when i played and i finally unlocked glams and got the mats for bikini armor lol. I asked in the fc if anyone could help me so someone was like yeah, come meet at the fc house. I go there and its a lalafell dude. He does his thing, gives me the armor and i thank and tip him. I’m like ah thanks so much, and as I’m about to bounce he’s like try it on. I had no choice but to indulge him lol

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Pokemon stadium got added to N64 library

In Training posted:

more SaGa music is in. Largely frontier 1&2 but also a Unlimited and Scarlet Grace track ftw

lol at these back to back in separate threads.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

getting excited to go and tell your friends about the new Nintendo games ftw honestly

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Guilty feet have got no rhythm

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao no more heroes did that too, plus i was playin it in college - door open natch - and when i was shaking the wiimote to charge the battery someone walked by and yelled IF YOURE GONNA JERK OFF CLOSE YOUR DOOR FIRST CREEP

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

no, wait! it's an incisive satire on nerd culture that takes a deeper look at Mel Brooks' insight that a lifhtsaber is essentially a penis;

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fat Prompto forlornly jerking off the wiimote while Noctis walks by and yells at him to close the door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Let's assess. Assess please