Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

we all see who you're snubbing. don't bother to come to pubechat next week, we're stacking your chair on the bar.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao. the only silent hill game i've played is the one for the wii that was a remake of the original and i remember you had to hold the wiimote up to your ear like it was a phone whenever you got a call.

lmao no more heroes did that too, plus i was playin it in college - door open natch - and when i was shaking the wiimote to charge the battery someone walked by and yelled IF YOURE GONNA JERK OFF CLOSE YOUR DOOR FIRST CREEP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

no, wait! it's an incisive satire on nerd culture that takes a deeper look at Mel Brooks' insight that a lifhtsaber is essentially a penis;

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fat Prompto forlornly jerking off the wiimote while Noctis walks by and yells at him to close the door

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ulvir posted:

its short enough to start over almost immediately

dont respond to him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

This actually happened to him in Baldur’s Gate III when the game noticed that he didn’t talk to any of the ladies so it matched him up with Halsin in the epilogue

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

are the FFVII remakes good for people who didn't like how long everything took in the original game (e.g. 45 second animation to start every random encounter, 45 second animation for each spell/summon, etc.)

insanely wimpy statement lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the summon animation lover has arrived

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

ok fine when i finish my current file in V i will give VII (original) another honest shot.

kill this bitch for caving to peer pressure

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

just picked up this bad boy, excited to give it a whirl

e: five whole seconds to spin to hippo? unbelievable. refunding this rear end pronto

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

okay i'm clearly just being trolled at this point, who the gently caress acutally liked FFXIII lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

assessor,. I dont even know er. rack em

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Assessment of Sebmal by the Pervert Hizke

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Meh. I’d still give it a proper dicking down.

lol. hizke loving 100 tonberries nd then getting his seam split by Everyone's Grudge

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol the guy i borrowed from as a kid literally said "aeris dies" as he handed it to me. fuckin weasel

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thought about spoiling but no point

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Conquering not just the climb of Mt. Ordeals, but also oneself. T'werst that I could experience such a thing again for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Mai wants me to mating press another bird for her amusement. Very well. Who am I to deny her this.