Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES

oh man, gonna be a big gaming night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm pumped for this. I shamefully have yet to play the original RE and I heard that the transformers game is another solid platinum beat em up

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh hell yes free platinum game? Thank you based psn

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cool, if europe get the same stuff. i wanna play resident evil

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
is it RE1 RE1 or REmake

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

is it RE1 RE1 or REmake

REmake

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
For the win. I don't have a PS4 but I'm happy my friends who do get to enjoy one of the survival horror GOATs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I haven't played REmake since the Gamecube release so I'm excited to dig in again, and I haven't played Transformers at all so I'm looking forward to playing that too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I seen some gameplay of transformers and it actually looks tight as hell

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I haven't played REmake since the Gamecube release so I'm excited to dig in again, and I haven't played Transformers at all so I'm looking forward to playing that too

Same here. It's a great month for ps+

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

I seen some gameplay of transformers and it actually looks tight as hell

Yeah it looks great. Platinum ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Suh weet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Transformers is cool. It's like a mix of good parts picked out of other Platinum games

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I never really played resident evil. I guess I played zero on gcn but poo poo my pants the first time a zombie got back up and owned me

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm loving resident evil. I looked up some ps1 footage and HOLY poo poo when they said HD remake they didn't mean "hd texture lol".

Jfc. Incredible. Capcom.

EDIT: I hosed myself on my first run as Jill on hard because I'm outta ammo completely and the dogs are in the hallway where I can get another clip and I used all the shotgun rounds and the sword key and cannot kill the collared dog for the next key. Made another file and rushed that poo poo. Still get owned by the dogs (and hosed myself outta the easy shotgun so I had to backtrack hard to get the fake one)

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Oct 22, 2016

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The super zombies that get back up freak me the hell oit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

I'm loving resident evil. I looked up some ps1 footage and HOLY poo poo when they said HD remake they didn't mean "hd texture lol".

Jfc. Incredible. Capcom.

Crazy thing is that it looked about as good on Gamecube as it did on PS4. Resident Evil 2 is getting the same treatment after RE7 comes out and I can't fuckin wait

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Now that I have the armor key hell is breaking loose and loving zombies are crawling in the windows or getting back up and agghhgg

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

There's gonna be an RE2make?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Guw posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guw posted:

Yeah Im super excited about it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

If it ends up being on par with REmake I'm going to bust off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE4 on PS4 is on sale so I bought it again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

RE4 on PS4 is on sale so I bought it again

:yeah:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

These loving guys rule

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

In Training posted:

Yeah Im super excited about it.

Oh man oh man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

Crazy thing is that it looked about as good on Gamecube as it did on PS4. Resident Evil 2 is getting the same treatment after RE7 comes out and I can't fuckin wait

Rumor has it RE7 will include the REmake 2 demo, like Resident Evil Dual Shock/Directors Cut included the original RE2 demo

• Locked thread