Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i trounced local contender assistant manager tom in this morning's chocolate milk contest. beat that fucker real badly. i came by to look at and smell the muffins and sandwich smells and rear end. man. tom was getting rid of the chocolate milk that's reached the sell by date but you know he's like 20 so he's doing lewd poo poo like pretending it's his cock while he dumps it all out and makes a mess. he asks if i think i can chug one these half gals and i said hell yeah i can. sometimes he just wants to throw and smash them but today he wanted to chug them.

i think tom threw up a little. he looked like he wanted to go home. but like i'd want to too if i just embarrassed myself in front of the parking lot king.

can you chug a half gal fast like i can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Nice, so that's what 8oz of sugar?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I was wrong, it's only 6.95oz of sugar. It's only almost half of a pound of sugar.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
yeah that's the number i arrived at as well

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice last time I had to throwdown in a wawa lot I caught hep C something fierce

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
honestly gently caress anyone who acts like they've never indulged in excess during a throwdown

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I've done a gallon back when people said it was physically impossible, it was for a "tournament" and it was loving 1% lel anyways get rekt

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
It was my crowning achievement

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i do not think i could drink that much chocolate milk in one sitting, much less in one chug.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Why do trashy people from Pennsylvania (redundant I know) like Wawa so much? It's a loving gas station it's not like a cultural centerpiece. Actually wait no it smells bad and is full of garbage food so the Pennsylvania aspect checks out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

pants in my pants posted:

Why do trashy people from Pennsylvania (redundant I know) like Wawa so much? It's a loving gas station it's not like a cultural centerpiece. Actually wait no it smells bad and is full of garbage food so the Pennsylvania aspect checks out.

I guess they're jelly they don't have Kwik Trip.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nothing can quite live up to a Kum & Go.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

forgivable retard posted:

Why do trashy people from Pennsylvania (redundant I know) like Wawa so much?

wawas are like little community centers where you can get food and gas.

It's a loving gas station

most of them are gas stations now probably. but we still have some smaller wawas without gas.

not like a cultural centerpiece.

yes it is.

Actually wait no it smells bad and is full of garbage food so the Pennsylvania aspect checks out.

you could show my wawa how to make pizza? otherwise i think they're doing an okay job. sometimes they leave pringles out in the parking lot for me to grab.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i'm going to get a tattoo of bud dwyer blowing his brains out with the exit wound turning into wawa geese.

inside of a keystone symbol. :cool:

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

scott zoloft posted:

i'm going to get a tattoo of bud dwyer blowing his brains out with the exit wound turning into wawa geese.

inside of a keystone symbol. :cool:

Holy poo poo that would be rad, someone draw that.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like wawa subs. you can make them yourself on a computer

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i like when the computers just know what you're hungry for and generates your meal for you.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i'm starting to think that chocolate tastes better as a drink than a bar. no opinion on wawa

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Nice OP, that's the most Jim Anchower post I've ever seen.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
chocolate almond milk is the best.

i'm eating cocoa pebbles with almond milk rn, the cocoa pebbles make the almond milk chocolatey and yummy.

:yum:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
This is a good story and sounds like a good parking lot adventure. Gonzo posting

Im eating a Wawa computer sub right now. it's good

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
A drunk out of towner gave me his $30 Wawa gift card in a tavern the other night. I'm turning it into computer subs

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
The BLT at wawa is a+

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I think you should just enjoy Hoagiefest once in a while, friend.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i have a secret wawa muffin in a little bag in the fridge i'm about to crush proper

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

excuse me but people from new jersey love wawa too

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

unless they are those weird north jersey fuckers tho with their "subs"

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
lemme peep them wawa hoagies

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

and mayland and delaware, too!

I like that wawa is closely associated with pennsylvania by outsiders, but I also don't really get why cause sheetz has a much heavier coverage in PA.

sheetz is okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*hacks wawa computer, orders cheeky off-menu chocolate alfredo* :chef:

• Locked thread