Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Alder posted:

Yurio is a cutie

Oh, gosh :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Why was there a stripper pole at the fancy gala?

My headcanon is that Chris had it with him and it's just one of those extendable ones.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Feel good anime of all time.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Gibbering posted:

S2 better end with an Instagram wedding slideshow. Come on, MAPPA. Don't do this to me. They have RINGS.

gently caress that, it should *start* with this.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Dark haired boy is Seung-gil Lee, a Korean skater. He's a cutie.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Did the BD get any enhancements over the broadcast version?

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Hopeford posted:

(Also as an aside, I've been listening to a nice little cover of his theme. If nothing else, it's nice having a version with slightly less awkward phrasing haha. Love the original still though.

Missed opportunity to JJ STYLE in that video.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Maera Sior posted:

New video of someone doing Eros. Usually I don't bother with these videos, but seriously, watch this one. His name is Patton Chen and he's a former competitive skater, now an instructor, and for my money I think he channels better eros in the piece than Miyamoto.

(I may be pregnant.)

Good god :allears:

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

dogsicle posted:

my ost playlist purposely doesn't have the JJ songs or the Yurio exhibition skate song :twisted:

What's it like being a monster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

What the gently caress did they do to you, Victor?

• Locked thread