Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
couple of questions OP

can I recruit napoleon into my party

can i use the dog in combat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Why did you guys decide to set this game during the French Revolution, anyways?

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

wanna play that Brave Little Toaster rpg

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

if I donate a bunch of money can I be a playable character?

disclaimer: I am a guillotine.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

hyperdevbox posted:

Who changed the name of this post?
How is that possible? And, how do I change it back?

When hyperdevbox finds out who did this, heads are going to roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

where do i pledge to make sure this great JRPG gets made?

• Locked thread