Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

raditts posted:

Will I be able to unlock Cherry Venus and Brooks Cracktackle as hidden characters, otherwise no sale

No but an inside source has hinted to me that Pound Falsch will be making an appearance...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That's only spelled with one 'p' fyi

okay, jesus christ, pthomas jefferson you loving pedant

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Palpek posted:

Also frying pans like the one on the right haven't been invented until late XIXth century when cooking stoves became popular.

excuse me, that's just an anime gag, and the french invented anime it's literally their word

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
he isn't but i might be. i was contacted and told word of my legendary* technique in programming had reached their ears and that i would be an invaluable asset in the process of converting the sample video into a working game. however, i feel that perhaps it is not in my best interest to join the team at this time, unless i am allowed to include guillotines. i promise to negotiate to the best of my ability

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
OP we need to renegotiate our contract, I just realized that this is Thermidor The Beginning, so presumably there will be Thermidor II: The Middle, and ultimately Thermidor III: L'ende, and I suddenly find myself believing that you'll just recycle my combat and AI code for the next two games without giving me my due royalties

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Golden Goat posted:

What is STH & AWR?

SwarTHiness

Anal Width and ciRcumference

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Golden Goat posted:

I like it but can you make the Breed button bigger and pulse faster?

I can confirm this happens the more you tap A

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Gimbal lock posted:

I'll back the Thermidudes spiritually.

i'm backing them metaphorically, i'm 100% behind their efforts and want only for them to succeed

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hyperdevbox posted:

Post an exact similar gameplay video made by you using your favorite game framework and with your original character design, I just cannot wait to see your "0 gameplay" for next week ^^

challenge accccccepted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
No no no, the whole point of marrying the guillotine is that you become a merged unit and you move her around on a hand truck

• Locked thread