Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

hyperdevbox posted:

I would like to wish everyone at SA a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year, from Hyperdevbox.

which one is the rose of Versailles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

GunnerJ posted:

I don't think so, which is a MAJOR drawback, but is more in line with their (misguided) policy on guillotines.

eta: Would be happy to learn that I'm wrong and that the role of Eponine could be played by a tsundere guillotine.

Les Miserables was set like 100 years after the french revolution and is famous for its climax being an embarrassingly bad attempt at a revolt in the streets of Paris that lasted two days because literally nobody cared and everyone thought it was dumb.... which I suppose would be an accurate parallel to this indiegogo campaign

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 5, 2017

• Locked thread