Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SeXReX posted:

what does it actually sound like when a dove cries?

Idk, I don't even think they have tear ducts. I'm not a scientits. :science:

Why do people drink imported beer when they know they've been sitting on a warm boat for a week? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Kuato posted:

Why isn't venison sold in stores? A friend gave me dried venison and it is good poo poo.

Also I wish huckleberries were sold in stores as well.

Its illegal to sell game meat in some states

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

SeXReX posted:

what does it actually sound like when a dove cries?

*Coo-hoo*
*Coo-huhuhuhu*
*Coo-thulhu*
:cthulhu:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Wait no;
I don't know how to jumpstart my car without referring to the manual. I always forget which cable clamp is supposed to go where.

Same. I've jumped my car and plenty of other cars over the past 15 years but for some reason I always need to refer to a manual or instruction as to which car is supposed to be grounded.

clear eyes full farts
Jul 3, 2007

the uk is just awful
It's a fake democracy
with free education and healthcare as long as you are a dosser and I am trapped here :(

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why do people drink imported beer when they know they've been sitting on a warm boat for a week? :shrug:

The recipe accounts for the transport time Eg. India pale ale

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker

clear eyes full farts posted:

The recipe accounts for the transport time Eg. India pale ale

And most of it is bottled domestically in the USA anyway.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Why, in England, is the television called a tellie and not the telephone? Surely the telephone would've spread more rapidly and been more common before the tv, and they both start with tele-

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why do american toilets have so much water in them compared to eurotoilets

what gives

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Americans are confirmed to eat more, which means bigger bowel movements, which means more flow to really clean out the bowl. Plus Americans are generally wasteful as gently caress.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You'll have to post louder I can't hear your question it's getting drowned out by these 5 great lakes, some of which america shares with canada, and these big rear end rivers that feed into/out of said lakes, including Niagara Falls and the Mississippi river. All this water water sloshing by is making so much noise if only we could reduce the volume by displacing it somewhere else in smaller amounts. Well, poo poo.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zzulu posted:

what gives

We don't like to sit and smell our own poo poo and the water helps control the smell.

Why do people say, "I've have to take a poo poo/crap/dookie when they are actually depositing or leaving something?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Bukowski posted:

Why do we take work and some other things so seriously?

Well the whole "to get a paycheck and live" thing aside, honest answer: my work is stretching me to and some days past my breaking point, if I said "lol gently caress it cya" (right to work state here yay :rolleyes:) there's a very real chance a kid will die due to sheer lack of resources and manpower. poo poo sucks and a lot of days I wish I never got wrapped up in this field but sometimes it's worthwhile I guess :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what field

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Child protection/welfare/dependency

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

we are the Funyuns posted:

We don't like to sit and smell our own poo poo and the water helps control the smell.

Why do people say, "I've have to take a poo poo/crap/dookie when they are actually depositing or leaving something?

cause youre taking it out of your body (the poops)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Who shot JR?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I did :twisted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Square root of -1 shot J.R.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Jesus Christ posted:

Same. I've jumped my car and plenty of other cars over the past 15 years but for some reason I always need to refer to a manual or instruction as to which car is supposed to be grounded.

I know it's not correct but just connecting negative to negative and positive to positive works fine and probably won't explode horrible car battery lead acid all over your face.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

food court bailiff posted:

I know it's not correct but just connecting negative to negative and positive to positive works fine and probably won't explode horrible car battery lead acid all over your face.

This is incorrect? Yikes.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Zzulu posted:

what gives

lol, you filthy fucks have poopshelf toilets

why?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Zzulu posted:

what gives

a) we can afford it
B). We have real bathrooms instead of water closets, the word "closet" explains a lot
C). Who wants to take a dump in a closet?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Will I ever get my life in order?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Is the "proper" way to pee to just unzip your fly, and pull your dick through the maze of layers of cloth and zipper.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Will I have sex with a woman in the forsee able future?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

When measuring my penis, do I measure along the top, bottom or side?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Machai posted:

When measuring my penis, do I measure along the top, bottom or side?

I believe it's from the butthole to the tip.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kuato posted:

gently caress yeah I got a huge chode.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Kuato posted:

what if i can't bend like that, i mean i'm not trying to do yoga hjere

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is the "proper" way to pee to just unzip your fly, and pull your dick through the maze of layers of cloth and zipper.

Yes, you save toilet paper as your dick gets wiped by your clothes when you put it back in. Then you lay in the sun and hold your wet spot up in the air and blow it dry.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
gently caress i have to answer one

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

the internet says that you should take your poo poo down entirely and squat

but just do like the rest of us and do whatever you need to tuck everything waist-downward under your balls and go from there

edit: except your belt, don't tuck your belt under your balls for any reason there are probably health concerns

a gay lion named Tangiers fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Oct 10, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Are suspenders cool? What if you lost weight but are too poor to afford an entirely new wardrobe?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Are suspenders cool? What if you lost weight but are too poor to afford an entirely new wardrobe?

no and just tighten your belt and do that shirt knotting thing like girls do to make it tight/ show off your hot midriff

what are the things on the ends of shoelaces called

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Aglets, their true purpose is sinister

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
What was the thing meatloaf wouldn't do for love?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ignimbrite posted:

Diet and exercise was what he was getting at in that song.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ignimbrite posted:

There's actually a list.

He'll never forget the way you feel right now.

He'll never forgive himself if you don't go all the way tonight.

He'll never do it better than he does it with you.

He'll never stop dreaming of you every night of his life.

He won't forget everything, see that it was a brief interlude and a midsummer night's fling, and see that it's time to move on.

nazca
Apr 9, 2016

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet

Zzulu posted:

what gives

That's just a poo poo toilet versus a non-poo poo toilet.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
once we achieve full automation, a great winnowing of humanity will be in order.

is it premature to begin establishing the method or are we banking on self-selection?

it seems like every time i bring it up, people call me a monster, but i feel like they're the ones i'm looking out for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
what does greek yogurt taste like compared to regular plain yogurt? I know we have something of that sort but with a different name

• Locked thread