Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry mods I know you gassed my last thread but this is too weird not to post about, maybe move this to p/c :confused:

WTF ARE THEY FOLLOWING ME??

This guy wasnt cricketing but I just saw him on my windowsill (uhg i know i need to clean it it's dirty) WHAT THE gently caress I LIVE ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THIS APARTMENT HOW THE gently caress DID THIS LIL rear end in a top hat GET IN HERE????

(please dont ban me for this I just thought it was super weird and crazy I dont want to be a trouble maker :sigh:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Nooner posted:

sorry mods I know you gassed my last thread but this is too weird not to post about, maybe move this to p/c :confused:

WTF ARE THEY FOLLOWING ME??

This guy wasnt cricketing but I just saw him on my windowsill (uhg i know i need to clean it it's dirty) WHAT THE gently caress I LIVE ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THIS APARTMENT HOW THE gently caress DID THIS LIL rear end in a top hat GET IN HERE????

(please dont ban me for this I just thought it was super weird and crazy I dont want to be a trouble maker :sigh:)

Put him in a jar and name him Steve.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

oh man that is super weird and crazy op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im happy youre making friends mate :toot:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
How are you going to deal with the cricket?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mega64 posted:

How are you going to deal with the cricket?

I dealt with him with some tissue paper and he is now haunting my apartment its some serious tell tale chirp poo poo going on :sigh:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

He's usurped the apartment from you, Nooner. Be moved out by 4.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Doesn't this more properly belong in IYG?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
nooner lives in the valley hahahahah

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
jiminy cricket!

just scoop it up on a plate and put it outside...

pls dont kill it all living creatures are holy :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mariana Horchata posted:

jiminy cricket!

it's... it's too late, I let my predatory instincts get the better of me and I squished it and then ate it to gain its power :cripes:

Smythe posted:

nooner lives in the valley hahahahah

Jealous much :smuggo:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Crickets are ok I guess but I'll stick with my tmobile

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner posted:

it's... it's too late, I let my predatory instincts get the better of me and I squished it and then ate it to gain its power :cripes:

Jealous much :smuggo:

I ate a cricket in Mexico once. It wasn't great

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Now the rest of that cricket's crew is going to infiltrate your home and attack with noise.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Bake it into a pizza and post a pic in the lovely pizza thread.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

Nooner, every new potential apartment owner you kill brings the property value down.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

Nooner, every new potential apartment owner you kill brings the property value down.

I considered subletting to him but not worth the risk of violating my lease and the building manager finding out

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mariana Horchata posted:

jiminy cricket!

Oh ffs just step on it. :catbert:

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Set a jar of open pickles in the corner of your room. The brine mimics the pheromones of the crickets natural predator (the common houselizard [Equus Domesticus]) and crickets will give your home a wide berth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh ffs just step on it. :catbert:

I couldn't step on it, it was on my windowsill

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

I couldn't step on it, it was on my windowsill

drat crafty little fucker. :pcgaming:

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
I hope this is the first of many plagues to befall you, OP.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

I hope this is the first of many plagues to befall you, OP.

I don't like this gimmick.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't like this gimmick.

I don't like your gimmick of unfunny shitposting. Go make a QCS thread about it. :saddowns:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

I don't like your gimmick of unfunny shitposting. Go make a QCS thread about it. :saddowns:

I don't post there. I also don't take kindly to unfunny wannabes.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

EVIL NOONER posted:

I'd prefer if you used your :10bux: and made a funnier account instead of leeching off of one of our existing homeboys.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just to be clear, the Nooner gimmick is tolerable because it's good natured. This other thing is not funny.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Just to be clear, the Nooner gimmick is tolerable because it's good natured. This other thing is not funny.

Nooner isn't a gimmick, btw. Its funny that people think that though.

Oh yeah, and, a mean spirited poster in GBS, thats surely a gimmick. Not just a GBS poster.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

Nooner isn't a gimmick, btw. Its funny that people think that though.

Oh yeah, and, a mean spirited poster in GBS, thats surely a gimmick. Not just a GBS poster.

Maybe they believe it's a gimmick because the opposite of it being some unfunny hack being sincere is too depressing to contemplate.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Honestly, I wish both of you would be funnier but that doesn't always happen.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Maybe they believe it's a gimmick because the opposite of it being some unfunny hack being sincere is too depressing to contemplate.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dude, I'm way over the , "cuck cuck, I'm gay" era of GBS. It couldn't have died soon enough. Defend it all you want. I'm going to call an idiot out every time I see one.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Dude, I'm way over the , "cuck cuck, I'm gay" era of GBS. It couldn't have died soon enough. Defend it all you want. I'm going to call an idiot out every time I see one.

Turn on your monitor

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

Turn on your monitor

Scurry away little man. Your time is over.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Take a lil Saturday afternoon rum nap and now someone is here trying to disrupt my brand ):

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
QUICK, sell your forums account to google before Evil Nooner runs its brand into the ground. should be worth at least $10 mil by my calculations, and i irregularly read news stories about stocks or IPAs or some poo poo like that so i know whats up

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

Take a lil Saturday afternoon rum nap and now someone is here trying to disrupt my brand ):

Just keeping you on your toes, sailor :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'd rather have crickets than these loving asian tiger mosquito's that have been plaguing me and getting into my house the last couple of years. Like they are seriously driving me crazy and I've considered just walking around wrapped up in mosquito netting. Get this, they never sleep and are out during they day and night.

• Locked thread