Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
So with all this talk about luneth and his rm3, I decided to look at his future buffs. Now I'm confused as to why everyone is saying never use him again. He gets dragoon 5* right off the bat, alongside 4* darkness. Plus he can record drive for 5* spellblade, darkness (well who cares about this honestly) and 4* support. Dude is a beast.

Plus I got his advance during the last tyro select so he's gonna be swole as gently caress. Kinda makes dark bargain useless, but hey it's still dark damage.

Edit:

Schwartzcough posted:

I've got Sheepsong: Q3Nf

There you are! I lost your post giving us this after I asked for sheepsong during the ffx mote dungeon.

This also reminds me that I really got to pick a good sb for me to be using as my rw. Out of all my poo poo, the only things worth using as an rw is sentinel's grimoire and edea's inaugural parade. The former everyone has rw's of by now, and the latter is outdone by sheepsong already. I have so many decent but questionably useful rw's already. Maybe faris' ssb for it's wind enfeeblement?

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Accidental double post

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

KataraniSword posted:

FF3 gets very few events and thus very few relics/chances at relics, Luneth has poo poo-tier RES (I forget if he or Fran has game-worst outside of cores but it's a close running), and unless you're doing a CM (again - very few FF3 events means very few CMs) he basically loses outright to Gilgamesh as a 'goon, Celes as a Spellblader, or the Dark Knights (Leon/Gabranth) as a Darkness user.

He's perfectly solid and the Gungnir is going to be an outstanding consolation prize for people gunning for OK Banner 1, he just falls short of most people's A-teams, the same way Vaan does if you don't have his BSB. His inability to take a magical hit is the most damning part.

Also, fun fact: Dark Bargain and Advance have separate attribute IDs! They stack. :science:

Fair enough! I'm not of the opinion that you should only use one guy for one role, which is why I was baffeled. Also, advance hits the buff cap for the attack stat, meaning you can't raise it any higher via dark bargain as far as I know. Honestly dark bargain would just lower his defense more if you have advance up, and with advance he doesn't want to take any damage, magic or not. But yeah, I get your point.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Dammit. All I got from the lucky draw was a binding rod. Ah well, at least now I can run cid raynes, hope and vanille at the same time.

Thankfully guaranteed 5* is a thing now, because otherwise I'd have gotten poo poo.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Got two hope boomerangs, one the bsb and the other his first one, I think. I don't think it's even worth mastering the not bsb....

The non-bsb has a decent stop proc rate I think. If that means anything?

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I got a duplicate Airwing and a Luminous Robe from my lucky. Somehow, despite giving no shits at all about FFT, I now have both of Ovelia's relics on hand. I should probably considering leveling her but I already have Selphie leveled with Dreamstage and have other better hastegas.

Still there's a temptation to bring her in anyways so I can dump Ramza like a bad date and just bring her Hastega along with Quina's HotE clone.

Yes I really dislike Ramza that much. :v:

Sorry to say this, but using both is the best option. Having a non-dedicated healer based medica is loving fantastic for oh poo poo moments. Ramza has both awsome utility and really decent damage, plus with tailwind he brings a guaranteed 40% heal with protect stapled on. poo poo is good.

Unless you plan on switching ramza's shout out for ovelia, in which no don't do that. Keep dreamstage.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

It would look mostly like this:

Swap Ramza (Shout) for Quina (Angel Snack)
Swap Minwu (Will of the White Mage) for Ovelia (Medica & Hastega)
Yuffie covers medica duty with Clear Tranquil.

I know it's stupid and just keep Ramza on the field instead but I may toy with it anyways because hey I have ALL of Ovelia's relics I might as well give her a shot at doing something.

Clear tranquil is the better version of tailwind so yeah that makes sense.

Honestly you won't need double medica except for the hard stuff so either way you should be fine.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
I heavily regret making a second copy of the 6* dragoon ability to shatter. Now I can only put it on one more dragoon, as opposed to the three I could have had. :(

Man, cid hitting midgar zolom for max damage without any crits from my fury brand really turned me around on that skill. He uh, definitely saved the day when my power chain + full charge zack died after 3 aoes in a row.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Scob posted:

went ahead and did the lucky draw, i was looking to add 3 and tactics synergy and figured id take the chance, got 2 of ramza's bsb katanas and fangs bsb spear. I guess I cant complain for 25 stones even though ill probably never use fang.

Fang is a strong dragoon, which is a super solid damage dealing class in as of itself. Her bsb is decent enough. There's no reason not to use her, honestly.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Quick question, can the breakdowns affect diamond weapon when his core is closed? I really need to buff up aeris and caitsith from level 50, as well as equip fire resist gear, but apart from that I should be ok.

If that isn't good enough, then it looks like I'll be avoiding this cid missiom as well. But it appears that I can easily do enough damage to kill diamond weapon. Maybe I should start leveling dudes past 65...

Nah.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Attestant posted:

80 is the new 65. Get on with the times. :colbert:

As far as Breadowns, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they miss like any other melee attack. Use dances instead, since the realm has Yuffie with 4* and Caith Sith with 5* dancer.

Yeah but I have lunatic howl, which if I'm rw'ing hope's bsb is my only source of hastega. I guess I'll just try and deal with only the full break dance. Once I get that fire resist, his absurd damage should be far more manageable.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Son of a bitch. Everyone who doesn't use hastega for this ultimate ++ is insane. It absolutely means life or deth if you can't heal at least once in between attacks when you have a stupidly strong boss poo poo out aoes. I'm gonna forgo shellga as I didn't realize it was all resistance piercing, and instead give caitsith a natural hastega with a haste. Also put the power breakdown dance on yuffie, that stamp out is nuts.

Edit: Or just outright replace reno with redxiii and use his hastega. Wow, why didn't I do that earlier? Thankfully I have a magic boosting pin he can use.

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 13, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

CaptainPsyko posted:

Magic Breakdance, Full Breakdance and everyone in the back row should be more than enough mitigation to keep all of his hits manageable. Power Breakdance can help if Stamp Out is wrecking you. An auto Haste on your healer isn't a bad idea. Hastega is not going to help much.

Nope. I did it with hastega before and no dances, I was able to keep healing up but his aoe's were not manageable. Without hastega and the dances, the aoe's were more than survivable, but when your healer can only heal one dude in-between aoes, you loose people fast. So I'm doing both, and having vincent use both charges of the rw.

Seriously, hastega is a huge part of the trinity. Haste is not an easy piece of the trinity to ditch, not at this level. At the very least, my healers absolutely need it as well as my one damage dealer.

Edit: I ran out of hope's bsb rw'ers so I guess I'll have yo wait until tomorrow to finish this. I kept getting to the last 50k or so before being killed, so this should be simple now.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

CaptainPsyko posted:

I'll say this one last time.

Your healer can use an auto haste RM. They are good and work five.

Burst mode grants haste to your damage dealer(s).

I'm not disputing the value of haste. I am disputing the value of AOE haste given the other tools this strategy requires.

Ok so something you don't know because I didn't say it, but I was using a very low mind synergy shared cure medica item. I kinda needed it, but with very low mind due to not having a good mind weapon, my healer had desert blossom equipped as her rm. With desert blossom and like 370 mind, it only did a 1.4k heal, so I wasn't gonna unequip it.

And yeah, I was gonna put haste and a haste rm on my second healer. turns out it's unessesary as my latest setup is far superior to what either of us were doing. I mean reno's damage was poo poo anyway, why not lower it a tad and bring protega + hastega? Now I just need to find another hope bsb rw.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Attestant posted:

Get a bunch of other characters that you want record materias for, and just run the first part of the lowest stamina cost FFIV dungeon over and over. Like, don't even bother going forwards to the boss battle, just keep autobattling that 2 stamina round over and over.

I have like 16-17 guys to get rm's for. I was extremely proactive during the last orbfest, and I also ended up egging one black mage per realm to 65 in preparation for the chain spells and meltdown. Recently I couldn't help myself and decided to start spending all my eggs to get white mages to level 65.

I need like, 5 more guys and I'll have one for every realm save ffxi. I don't hold on to eggs for long, I'll be honest with you.

Edit: Also diamond weapon down. Honestly not that hard once I got the right setup. I didn't even need to egg caitsith past 50, though I did egg aeris.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Yeah, and with advamce you can plop him in any party, mage included.

Advance + thunder dive, hell yeah.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Oh man, I'm looking at major orbs for events up through March and comparing it to the new 5*'s that were released in japan till now. I need like 150 of every single 5* orb to get a bunch to r3, and I skipped a good number of abilities.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Uncle Ulty posted:

Ah yes, I forgot to note my existing 5* skills. I have Full Break, Saint Cross, Flare, and Meteor at R3, and Flashing Blade, Thief's Revenge, and Multi-Break at R2. My 4* skills are also totally covered, everything marginally useful is honed to R3 or 4. I'm just looking for next steps, since I don't have a clear path. I have a bunch of medica SBs, and a ton of physical SBs, but not much in the way of magic ones. So I don't know if I should lean on Tornado Strike and FC/PC to further the physical agenda, or go to the Chain -agas and Dark Zone to make up for my lack of magic damage.

Well, I mean don't bother honing multi-break or flashing blade past r2 first off. And do hone thief's revenge to r3. Hone full charge, as it does ssb level damage for an ssb level charge up. Don't feel obligated to hone powerchain right away as full charge is still real good without it.Yes it's better with powerchain, but it isn't necessary. Hell until recently I completed many an ultimate with only dark zone, fullbreak, saint's cross and full charge as my 5* and above abilities. Dark zone is great due to it giving you access to a super strong combo for easy cid mission magic damage. And I mean easy, and I mean strong. It's good.

Also why no dragoon jump? It's excellent damage, and is the sole reason why dragoons are now super desirable powerhouses. While there will be a just as good thunder version coming up that can hit a weakness, dragoons can't attack over the damage cap (3* abilities are single hit) with enough elements such that if thunder is resisted or absorbed to get around not honing the non-elemental thing. This is key to what I'm about to say next.

About your flare and meteor. Yeah they are good non-elemental damage, but black mage's can use enough elements that they can just use a different spell if one is resisted. The multiplier for the new chain spells is 11.8 (over two hits), whereas flare's is 12. Meaning flare's damage over the chain spells is nothing to consider unless the boss is resistant to all of fire, ice, blizzard, thunder, stone and bio (which are all the chain spells in japan to date). And that's with no elemental weakness in consideration! Hit a weakness and flare is just straight up 100% garbage. And meteor isn't worth having either. If you need magic aoe damage use a summoner. I mean maduin is only a 4* ability and its already stronger than meteor, and does it over 2 hits to avoid hitting damage cap.

Also while meteor, tornado strike, sky grinder and flashing blade are decent enough aoe damage, they straight up suck. Each of those classes will get or has gotten somehing far better that you will want to focus on instead. The aoe does not make up for the way worse damage when you need those orbs for other things. Except I guess tornado strike is ok because it has an element attached to it, and so far japan has not gotten a chain spellblade wind ability. But it's not worth honing before anything else at all.

Like, don't be attached to flare and meteor. Ditch them asap. Maybe hold onto flare if you can't hone the chain spells yet, but then shatter it as soon as you can. If you need non-elemental damage, don't use an elemental focused class like black mage or spellblade.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Can't you mostly just get him to kill himself by force targeting him? Or does that work on everything but him?

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Uncle Ulty posted:

Thanks for the advice! It looks like I'll be leaning toward Dark Zone first, then Full Charge. Should I go R3 on both? (and R3-4 on Memento Mori?)

Regarding Thief's Revenge and Dragoon Jump, the only decent SB I have on a character who can get 5 hits out of TR is Zidane's Shift Break. Is that one SB and TR worth bringing him in a Shout party? And up until this point I never even considered Dragoon Jump - I had a bias against dragoons in the Final Fantasy games because I didn't like having to wait for them to hang around in the air, and I guess the bias just carried over and I never really took that class seriously. But again, if I get a decent SB on a dragoon, I'll probably consider honing Dragoon Jump.

Flare and Meteor have carried me pretty far, and Meteor + Ruinga has allowed me to plow through dailies with no one but a black mage, so I'm hesitant to lose it just yet. And I like Flare as something that I can stick onto a black mage and know that it will do decent damage without having to worry about resists. I'm sure they will both be overshadowed shortly, and I will re-assess them.

A new 4* dragoon ability called dragons blood removes jump time for the next 2 turns (it says jumps but I've defended then was only able to reduce one jump). It's vital for dragoon jump, as dragoon jump normally takes like twice as long as other jumps.

Thief's revenge is pretty darn solid, and is actually better than saint's cross for raw non-elemental damage. Zidaine has access to mechanist stuff so he cam apply status vulnerabilities as well, so yeah that's good. Don't worry about having a good sb on people. There was this dps post on reddit comparing ssb damage versus stuff like dragon's blood + dragoon jump, momento mori + dark zone and powerchain + full charge. It's all relatively similar in the long run, once you get to like r3 hones that is. To be honest I don't really rely too much on dmage ssbs anymore, but my hones are higher so yeah.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Inge posted:

Dragoon jump is great but kind of niche for Cid Missions. To use it properly you really need to pair it with blood of the wyvern or a soul break which reduces airtime. It uses pretty low-demand orbs though, but either way I'd hold off for now.

Full charge really needs an instant cast skill to shine - obviously Powerchain is the prime example for those characters that can use it, but pretty soon we'll be getting Onion Knight RWs popping up everywhere, which includes an 4x physical + instant cast BSB command which will probably work nicely with it. Plus, about half the characters in the game can use it so there's that. It's a great ability, no-frills SB level damage in a tidy package.

Oh,is it called wyvern's blood? Having to use wyvern's blood is just a detriment as using momento mori or powerchain. It's a decent single hit attack that lets you wreck poo poo. But yeah the orb count is low, only greaters.

Full charge does need an instacast to shine, but it's still good regardless.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Man I'm highly considering just ending the ultimate++ ffix battle. So what if I miss one ice orb. I mean, yeah I need them but this is annoying.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Ok, not bad. The debuff banner gave me mog's scarf and fran's shatter heart bow.

I already have a bow for fran, but shatter heart beats whip kick by a gently caress ton so I'm happy. Two aoe attack and magic breakdowns in two different realms is not a bad thing by any means. I was hoping the bow would have been faris' though, of course.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Oh hell yes. Jecht can easily reach 5 hits with lifebane, and only at level 66. I'm using dark bargain, shout and dragoon's determintion. Hell, I won't have to bother with bringing dark bargain if I use bach's apocalypse shield. Or I could just use the new monk 5* with celes' bsb as my rw or something. Looks like operation every realm (except 13) gets one monk with lifebane is go. I still have enough motes, as all I'm skipping is zell and snow. And maybe like, yang?

I only need a realm synergy weapon for all of them. Of which I might be serioulsy lacking in a handful of realms.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
I only have enough mythril right now, due to the larsa event, to do one x11 pull. Both ff2 banners really look fantastic and Onion knight is amazing, but so is loving everyhing else that's coming! I have absolutely no idea what to do. I need ff2 synergy, though I finished the event already. I also need ff3 synergy pretty muh just as bad.

I know I should wait in onion knight, but man these ff2 banners look really nice.

Edit: Oh yeah, and orichalcum dirk in ffxii. poo poo man, this is tough.

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Oct 28, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
I mean, the reforged ffxii 4* poo poo is top quality. I just looked it up earlier and that poo poo pushes like 190+ with synergy. But that only counts as a stat stick.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

KataraniSword posted:

No foolin', a Hammerhead +++ with synergy is stronger than the Orichalcum Dirk by at least 10 or 20 ATK.

Don't discount your reforged 4*s.

Too bad it will literally bankrupt you. I think the lovely 4* daggers from 2 and 4 reach like 180ish attack, which is peerfect as I need daggers in thise realms. The only thing I don't want to reforge is the hayate bow, as I have better non-ranged options.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Well poo poo. And I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way. I had a tough time against the mote dungeon and decided I needed some mage synergy. So I used my one 11 pull and got gordon's flame shield, firion's ssb sword and a second ffviii metal knuckle.

I guess I can run both powerchain/full charge zell and meteor mash/lifebane raijin now. Yet again the game rewards my idea of lifebane on one monk in every realm. I'll admit I was actually secretly hoping for Joseph's fist as it was a pretty drat solid soulbreak, but i guess he can go be forgotten now that Guy exists.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Minwu's ssb is an instant cast curaga level medica. Definitely better than most medicas you already have. The instnt action is so loving good to have, you have no idea.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Kemix posted:

Base stat 7* Witch's Hat folks. Not that I'm likely to ever USE it, but hey, I have a freebie 7* armor.

The 6*+ version has like 45 magic with rs. So that 7*++ one is probably bobkers. I'm just gonna make 2 of the 6*+'s and be good on mage gear forever in that realm.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Ok, so I did some math to test my current monk's ability to reach maximum lifebane. I was using either their level 65 attack or whatever level the were if higher than that. I also used dragoon's determintion as their rm, the 50% attack boosting monk move and a 30% attack boost ontop of that from a rw. Isn't onion Knight's bsb an attack and magic boost of about that level?

Anyway, once I get axe access on galuf, I'll only have 5-hit lifebane in 3 realms. Not counting ffxiii, cause zell is my chain starter/full charge guy and raijin isn't out yet. Tifa and snow need 21 more points in attack. Yang, amarant and sabin need 26 more. Refia needs like 8 more if I'm using her default soul break, and yda needs an astronomical 72 points. Technically joseph needs like 10 more points, but gently caress joseph.

I only have 4*+++ daggers and fists for yang, tifa, snow and sabin. So if I pull a weaponthey cn actually use, they will surely benefit from it. I also need to keep farming dark matter for all these 4* weapons and armor I'm boosting. loving gyshal greens will not drop.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

KataraniSword posted:

OK's BSB along with other bursts like it (for example, Maria's Song) are +30% ATK/MAG, yes.

If you've got a good enough selfish boost SB that stacks with Shout/Meteor Crush (for example, Combat King or Refia's upcoming BSB) then you can hit five hits in any realm as long as you have a synergy 5* weapon for your monk to use. Likewise, Jecht with Dark Bargain won't have many problems, though that leaves him choosing between DB and MC if you aren't running Shout.

Well I have apocalypse shield, but if I'd be planning on using that then I'd be not bothering with cid missions.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Well looks like im not gonna get a single one of the ffxii free hats from the halloween event. loving gyshal greens has been super unfair to me. As in only 1 extra drop the entire time the event has been up. At least I got the costumes...

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
gently caress. I forgot to finish the ffxii event. I was doing the ultinat ++, and was wrecking him too. :(

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Koobes posted:

I wish Samurai had some kind of actual single target abilities so I could feel justified in diving gilgamesh more.

If you're diving gilgamesh, give him 5* dragoon and you're set. Turns out jump time continues during animations, so set speed to 5 during a summon or an ssb and you're set! Or make blood of the wyvern, which to be fair is a pretty decent 4* skill.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Speaking of FF11, I'm saving everything for the ffxi event. We better drat well get it.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
I was really hoping for one of tifa's wepons, or drat well anything from ffv. Instead this lucky draw decided to further empower my ffviii synergy with rinoa's first sb and seifer's ssb.

This makes both my third sword and third throwing magic weapon in ffviii. I could combine the first two, but they're better and I guess I can keep this for fujin. This does mean I'm now fully future proofed with 5* weapons for everyone in ffviii except selphie. And I mean seperate weapons too. I also now have both of seifer's defensive boosting sbs, and all of rinoa's sbs save her bsb. I guess I can use her en-earth sb to power her original double quake sb? Maybe just spamming the en-earth one would be better though.

Edit: oh wait, poo poo. Laguna can use swords. That means I can double combine irvine's guns, and give laguna the revolver. Thus letting squall use his bsb sword, and seifer his ssb sword.

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Nov 9, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Hogama posted:

Lion and Prishe, huh? Keeping XI fully female to date.
Feeling confident about this one making it to Global.

Leon and prishe makes far more sense for ffxi representatives than curillia and ayame though. Maybe we'll see zeid and aldo next.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Dollar pull got me echo's ssb. It's honestly a really good buff for a black mage, it being hastega, shellga and a res buff. I guess when the ever rare ff1 content rears it's ugly head, I'll just use echo as support and have matoya use the rod for damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Is the boss of it really hard and or annoying

No, it's just a bad ability. And isn't penality break single target too?

Anyway, what should I focus on for multiplayer? I have been doing poo poo recebtly with characters under level 80, some at 50 even. I've mostly been relying on synergy amd decent hones up until recently. But for multiplayer I assume that isn't acceptable.

I just egged tyro and luneth to 80. Luneth I egged for his rm4, but he has advance for some serious attack boosting and I have some pretty decent spellblade and dragoon hones. I assume the real thing I'll be bringing is utility through sb's though.

I have several ssb curaga level medicas, sentinel's grimoire, a couple decent damaging ssbs, one aoe wind element affinity reduction ssb, squall's bsb, rinoa's en-earth sb, a faithga hastega, basch's apocalypse shield, multiple defense and resistance boosting ssb's and like 3 different aoe reverse walls. Everyone who isn't luneth or tyro can be assumed to be at least level 65, so there's that at least.

• Locked thread