Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Woo! Shout, SG and Excalibur (V). Everything I wanted except Terra's BSB.

Not sure what I want for the armour choice yet. I got the Red Armlet and the Gaia Gear already. I want a Shared Protectga or Shellga, but being on an FF1 Shield sort of makes it really unattractive. Only other big choice for me is the FF6 Oath Veil. No wind boosting armour yet and I have no FF6 armour yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Whenever it comes out, the next Keeper's Choice should have Shout and SG as well if you whiffed on this one (Basch's Shield was on the JP one too, but that might fall victim to being upgraded to an SSB). You might stumble upon Shout or Thyrus on future Banners too (Angeal 1 for Cid's Shout clone, XIV 1 for Thyrus, Orlandeau 2 for Shout).

The Relic choice there is EnElement SBs, so if you ended up getting OSBs for Sephiroth, Squall, Rinoa, Bartz or Cloud it'll be a great Banner to pull on.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Good OP. One thing to note: there's one or two exceptions to the buff ID rule, right? I can't remember which ones, though.

I think the exceptions are Lulu's Focus (future MAG/RES buffs have a different ID), Rikku's Hyper NulAll (The ATK and RES buffs are coded as one ATK buff and one RES buff, not an ATK/RES buff), and Zidane's Wall of Light (a 25% DEF/RES boost + Heavy Regen that stacks with Wall, but it came from the Romancing Saga collab so we probably won't see it anyways).

New players shouldn't be seeing them on anything but Lucky Draws though.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 9, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I'm going for Luneth. Unlike all the long time players, I don't have a reserve of Growth Eggs waiting for me to help level everyone to 99 quickly, so Luneth is definitely priority #1. It's also another reason to pull on Onion 1 too, if he's going to be at 99 I'd like something to use with him.

After that, I might just take it slow deciding until the next Orbfest where I'll probably be spending a lot of Mythril getting people to level 65, then 80, then 99.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 9, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Kylra posted:

Hamelin is new isn't it? It's the headliner for Eiko 1.

It is the headliner for Eiko 1, but when they say new, they mean literally debuted with the event.

For OSB fest, these would be the guaranteed relics:

OSB: Terra, Vaan, Bartz, Tyro, Hope
BSB: Agrias, Edge, Warrior of Light

Nothing else is guaranteed, although a lot of things are extremely likely. They might not even be on the same Banners either.

IllegallySober posted:

So is this another one of those where they give us one to start and make us wait for more from upcoming events?

What's the best choice in a vacuum? Cloud or Tyro seem like the smart choice for me since they both run in my A-Team but I don't know what the best new RMs are.

MC3s launched in Japan along the GOLD FES, where I think you could another MC3 crystals for the first wave, but it was actually RNG whether you got them all of them unless you were going crazy with Mythril Refreshes (if someone who plays JP actually knew how the Roulette worked they could probably elaborate)

For MC3s, I'd say Luneth for EXP, then Cloud since most people probably have a lot of synergy swords. Going for favourites works fine too, it is an extra 19 levels of stats compared to the 15 from MC1/2.

For damage boosts, element and weapon boosts will be 30%, ability schools are 40% (except Locke's Celerity school boost at 35%). I think the Jump boost is 45%, but it's not verified in Enlir's. Great if you pull Fang's OSB in 6 months.

Edit: Finding information on what Gold FES actually did seems impossible when it was like 4 events at once + the BRABRA music event and FF7 event. For sure you're getting one MC3 from it.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 9, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Hope is a bit better in the sequels, but he's definitively annoying in the first game. I did end up liking him a little, and the sequence where Snow says all the worst possible things to Hope without noticing how much Hope hates him was fun.

I'm curious if whether he was voiced better in Japanese or something, because Hope and Lightning are certainly pretty popular in Japan. He got his OSB before Lightning too.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
FF8 - Don't get hit by Zantetsuken Reverse. If I'm reading Dr. Mog's hints correctly, it only trigger if you use Odin against him so it should be easy to avoid.

Edit: way too slow,

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Schwartzcough posted:

Only if you use the character again after that! Which is why Luneth is the perfect choice.

I mean, I decent amount of people are going to end up getting his BSB chasing Onion's BSB so that's not exactly true. Enwind + stun, with stun and self buff commands isn't amazing, but it's still pretty great - and more useful once the ATK soft cap increases.

That said, I'm still going for Luneth for my MC3 and I'll max him out once I get his RM3 to drop. I'll be taking it slow for everyone else barring any extremely lucky pulls like getting someone's OSB, or actually getting Onion's BSB, where he needs to get to at least level 92 to become better then a Core.

edit: Although you get Onion's MC3 in the event so that's sort of an exception.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

LornMarkus posted:

Yeah, I went with Luneth immediately on my JP account because it's new and thus still has very few eggs, nor a lot of already leveled characters. I wasn't actually gonna do it on Global but I wasn't counting on how slim the pickings were for the initial MC3 batch. The only character in there that's at all good for me really is Ramza, but then his MC3 doesn't look all that good? So perhaps I'll just throw it on Luneth there too and count on clearing the next 160 as well for another one.

You could look at the next wave and keep some in reserve. There are some popular characters and RMs on there; Celes for Spellblade +40% and Agrias for Knight +40% are probably the best two of the set. Since Celes's BSB commands are typed as Spellblade, it's a no brainer to pick her if you have the BSB. If you got Aerith's BSB, the extra 20 19 levels from her MC3 will make her less squishy.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Did somebody say the Eiko event starts soon? Crap. The Lucky Draw starts tomorrow night, and I'm only at 15 mythril. That means that if I do the Lucky Draw, I won't be able to do an 11 pull on Eiko 1...this is a bad situation.

IX can wait for the next event if you really prefer the Lucky Draw, Eiko's BSB isn't on the best banner (unless you're like me and just really like Steiner and Freya). If you're chasing the banner for Beatrix's BSB, Agrias is getting almost the exact same BSB during OSB fest, and it'll probably be on a good banner? I think it used to be on the Hope OSB banner that was vaguely Holy themed.

That said, you should be able to make both the Eiko 1 and Lucky Draw, but I need to check the math and you'll cut it really close. There's about 15 daily mythril, 20 mythril from Eiko and Guy, 10 of the 15 Fall Giveaway Mythril, then 16 Mythril from the dungeon update if you can clear everything.

That's 61 Mythril which will put you at 76 total, and just enough to get you both draws (6 Mythril will be coming on the very last day Eiko's banners will be open, so I mean JUST enough).

I'm basing this off when the Eiko banner closes so this could be a far less stressful squeeze depending on when the Lucky Draw closes. You're basically really lucky the dungeon update and Fall giveaway are good sources of Mythril.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Oct 11, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
There are only 9 items on the JP Holy Lucky Draw.

Like, I know they have to trim the list for some of these Lucky Draws but that's really surprising. I haven't payed too much attention to the other themed LDs in Japan, were they all this heavily trimmed?

Anyways, for you JP players:

Hope OSB, Hope BSB1, Curilla BSB, Edward BSB, Penelo SSB, General Leo SSB, Angeal SSB, Palom SSB2, Yuna's Enholy SB.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Alxprit posted:

Relic list.

Just a few things to note:

Beatrix's BSB also inflicts Imperil Holy on the party, dropping enemies Holy resistance slightly for a damage boost/increased SB gain with Holy Attacks. The sword also boosts Holy damage when equipped.

Steiner's SSB on Banner 1 is non-elemental. The sword does boost Holy damage though.

Quina's Hairpin boosts water damage, good if you have Tidus's BSB, or want to chase his OSB.

Quina's SB on banner 2 is an HotE clone (ATK/DEF +30%) not the Protect + Shellga.

FF9 is my favourite so I just remember these things :v:. I really want to pull for Vivi and Eiko's BSB but I'm in saving mode. 180 myth and counting.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Oct 11, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Kaiser Shield and Healing Staff (FFT) for the LD. I was hoping for some FFIII stuff or XIII armor but an Mblink Medica and my first Kaiser Shield is pretty great. :toot: Maybe I should pull for Ashe BSB or Kain BSB now, I had nothing planned for FFXII before (although Ashe's BSB was already a lightning boosting armor)

I now have 4 ATK/MAG down SBs (Fran, Fang, Wol, Agrias). It's almost like I'm collecting them on purpose.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

acumen posted:

Pulled Delita's SSB. It's all atk down, does that mean it stacks with Agrias' shield and power breakdown/full break?

Full Break yes, Power breakdown no.

It is a lightning boosting sword though, which could be worth it if you like Kain or Lightning for future SBs. Kain especially since he can use Lightning Dive. And more so if you have the Kaiser Shield already.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Fister Roboto posted:

I got two Vanille weapons from the lucky draw, but I don't actually have Vanille. Is she going to available from an event any time soon, or should I just use a soul?

Next XIII event will have Vanille, her MC1 and a reissue of her MC2. It should happen mid November.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Yeah, Refia's BSB is pretty great (ST Fire damage + Enfire w/50% crit chance + Dark Bargain Command 2 + increased crit damage Command 1, Armlet with fire damage+), but the rest of Onion 2 is just average or bad in comparison to Onion 1, depending on how highly you value Desch.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Dollar pulled Steiner's Excalibur and wow does that sprite almost look like the Lightbringer. Not the biggest fan of the SB, but can't complain about a 5* on a dollar draw :toot:

Wish I could pull, but I've got plans that need Mythril.

I'm tempted to pull on Eiko 2 JUST for a chance at Vivi's BSB, but I'll just hope that it'll be on Terra's Fire OSB banner like it was before.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Also, don't forget that Quina and Garnet have RMs that only drop in FFIX realms. If you haven't grabbed them yet, this is your best (least stamina intensive) chance to grab them.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Kylra posted:

That could potentially work.

E: It's on a meh banner though. Probably just pull more for Agrias in either OSBfest or the tactics banner after.

Only other one is on Leo, and it's 6 hit AoE, with increased damage with less enemies. It's not that bad of a Banner (Edgar OSB 1), but not amazing.

It does feature the first appearance of Guts with Relm's BSB, Cyan gets a clone of Beatrix's Ragnarok, and Celes' Indomitable Blade makes a return. Edgar's OSB is notable for being Poison, being the only AoE OSB, damage increasing with the nunber of status effects on the boss (bad, but not as bad as it sounds since group bosses are more likely to have some sort of status vulnerability) and not being on a Banner with his En-Element SB.

A lot of people like Leo, which might make the Banner worth it? I'll be pulling on the Banner to fix my VI synergy anyways unless the Locke/Celes event coming up in JP is ridiculously amazing.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Oct 15, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Even Trigger Happy is a 20% stat boost which actually is great for Mages with the lower MAG cap, then an on command 2 hit Ruinga which pairs well with limited Summon hones.

Yuna also cheats her way in to the White and Summon Nightmares and weird Black/White counters cause the BSB and first command are NAT. (We don't talk about her AoE heal)

It's also Magic guns. And RW-ing it gives everyone the shooting animation. Even Red XIII.

I'd trade Squall's BSB for it, but mostly because I have Bartz' already.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Just finished with the FF7 Cid's Mission with the Vincent + Hope RW set up.

Since I didn't have Reno levelled or a MAG weapon for Red, I brought Zack for his Hastega SSB. If you're wondering what he did during the Core phases, he used the 1* support skill Salve to keep the Hastega up and take some pressure off of Aerith and Cait. Easily the silliest strategy I've used for a Cid's Mission, but it's not like honing a 1* skill is expensive.

Also, Aerith's Reraise SSB saved me from redoing the U++ for Mastery, so I'm back to liking it again.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I'd prefer Prayer of the Lost, but if we're talking frequency, I still pick Fenrir Overdrive/Rikku's Machinations the most for their use in dailies.

Random target burst with the first command being an AoE means I can just press auto and relax.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Debuff LD coming! Turns out I already have 9 of the items on it.

It has a surprising amount of duds (Cyclone Grimoire, Barret's Gunarms, Vanille's Binding Rod, Wakka's Official Ball to single some out) mixed in with a few good ones (Vaan and Faris's BSBs, Agrias' Kaiser Shield and the other ATK/MAG Breakdowns ect.).

Depending on your relics it might not be worth pulling.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Hah, didn't think of that reflect trick, gonna try that out. One of the issues is that it seems like Blink is the first move she uses every time, and it goes off before anyone would have a chance to set up reflect, so I'd have to wait out the first cast at least.

What I ended up doing was sticking Zell's (?) 50% chance to start with full ATB on Gordon with Reflect so you can beat the first Blink cast without excessive S/L-ing. Gordon only had an R2 Full Break in the other slot so I would leave him at Full ATB for knocking people out of Sleep or Confusion.

Didn't even need the Shared Medicas I had on Josef (ATK and DEF Breakdowns) and Minwu, but I got Leon's BSB and Leila's SSB for damage and mitigation purposes so this might not go as smoothly for you.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Faris BSB, Thancred's Yoshimitsu, Wakka's Attack Reels (yuck) and a dupe Kaiser Shield.

4/11 is a record for me, first XIV weapon, and a BSB too :toot:. If I skip out on a White Mage I can field a full BSB party now.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

ApplesandOranges posted:

I do think it should be doable, I just have to retool my team again. Maria can almost do all the DPS by herself with a Meteor XVI RW and then finish it off with other spells, the team just needs to survive that long. I'll give it another go in a bit; worse case scenario I'll just wait til tomorrow when my RWs refresh.

If you're going for Maria RW, wouldn't Leon make a better Mage with Memento Mori if you got a mage sword? Or is he otherwise occupied by Magic Lure or something, or you have Maria's Faithga Bow.

Haven't got around to trying it yet, so this might not be helpful.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
There was a Brass de Bravo Banner with GOLDFES that had an SSB for Mog, but if we don't get that we're waiting for the Celes OSB banner in about 6 months.

6 hits AoE Earth/Non-Elemental White Magic Damage with ATK/DEF down. Also an amazing animation.

https://youtu.be/XqStd7_II6k

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Nihilarian posted:

have they done that before?

They didn't change the old items, but Setzer's Gambling Gear got axed and all his new relics are Thrown.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Honestly I'm tempted to pull even if it's weak just because I fuckin love the WoFF cast :kimchi:

Looks like they're doing them with Lann as a fighter and Reyn as a summoner...which would make Lann yet another monk, since he uses fist weapons (oh dear), while Reyn would be a dagger-using mage?

Right now Lann is getting a 6* Fist, and both are getting 5* Thrown weapons.

fake edit:

Lann's Stacked Ifchi [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 6 AOE Fire/NE physical attacks, En-Fire, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, higher multiplier if exploiting weakness
Defend -> 2 AOE Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, ATK +30% & DEF -30%

Reynn's Stacked Bablizz [BSSB, +10 MAG] - 6 AOE Ice/NE summon magic attacks, En-Ice, Burst Mode
Attack -> 4 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, higher multiplier if exploiting weakness
Defend -> 2 single-target Ice/NE magic attacks, ?% max HP heal to self

Other items on the banner are Sarah (FF1)'s Magic Blink + Cura Medica BSB [C1; Instant Curaga + Heavy Regen, C2: AoE heal], Yuna's HP Stock SSB, Lightning's EnLightning SSB and Faris's Yoichi Bow SB.

The Dark Bargain and self heal on the bursts aren't bad. Nothing too amazing, and it seems like Lann and Reynn are bringing in a new realm with them. Pretty sure other event relics with special synergy mentioned what realm they would switch to in the description.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Oct 27, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I know SA is a small sample size and it was a Lucky Banner, but it feels like more people picked up Vaan's BSB from the lucky instead of the banner. I think it's a worse banner overall, but I can't pass up on trying for a Larsa relic. Just deciding between here or the Vayne banners.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Nihilarian posted:

Thanks to getting the Orichalcum Dirk in the Lucky Draw I now have 6 physical weapons for FFXII. I don't think I'll need that many, right? Should I combine my 3 Kogarasumaru? (Last 2 are Traitor's Bow and Ras Algethi)

Depends. I'd personally combine them after the event is over, since Gabranth and Basch can borrow them for the CM (It's Holy Weak) and Gabranth can carry ProShellga for you. U++ is also Holy weak, so if you have good SBs for Katana users, it's worth considering keeping them separate for that too (Firion's BSB, Shout for Ramza as examples).

edit: looking ahead to the Vayne event, the U+ is the loving Mandragora Squad and you need to hit a Holy and Dark weakness for Mastery, and the U++ is Holy/Fire weak.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 28, 2016

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Empyrean Rod is the XII 4* Rod. I only ever got one, and it's the only 4* XII Mage weapon.

Something the official site is good for, no 4* armors or staves either:

https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity%204_FF%20XII

It sucks if you didn't have a Mage Sword for Ashe before, since the next time one appears isn't the Vayne event, but whatever Banner her OSB is on in the second OSB fest. Onion Knight, Refia and Ingus' have this problem too. Getting their BSBs would be nice but it'd be weird still not having any weapons for them to use.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I'm still working on my Dragoon Jump hones (or at this point waiting for Lightning Dive) so I tend to do either Lifesiphon/Dismissal or Blood of the Wyvern/Elemental or Drain Jump for my less Orb intensive options. Tempo Flurry for when she needs to hit Slow.

I have her ATK/MAG Breakdown SSB for reference.

Just got around to finishing the Celerity Nightmare. I had Fran chaincast Stop on the first single Tonberry and autoattacked with everyone else. Hones were my issue before so delaying my ability uses and Shout RW helped get me through.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Dr Pepper posted:

Is there a reason they have Ramuh so involved with Garnet's Relics?

Three of them involving summoning him.

Ramuh is the first Summon Garnet meets and the first Summon she can use (because of plot/MP requirements). Probably just a small call back to FF6 when Ramuh is the only who reveals the stuff about Terra since IX is all about the small references.

Hope stole Alexander is the real answer.

Varance posted:

Quina's BSB involves food and kitchen utensils: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLiiJtMrro

Beatrix has a very shiny sword: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZKAQFgW0Hk

The split second of Steiner in the background of the OSB behind Garnet and Beatrix, the best.

Also, Quina, the Halloween BSB.

Inge posted:

What the actual gently caress is maser eye

A Laser eye, but with microwaves.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Also for those who missed it, they swapped the next Dungeon Lucky Draw from XI/V/VIII to VII/V/VIII instead. Last chance for Clear Tranquil!

I was going to say it would be on the Revenge Lucky Draw but that only has Earthshaker.

And after looking at it, it is not a good banner, like really not a good banner. 2 BSB (Lightning and Cloud), 10 SSB (Ranging in quality from Cloud's Organics to Porom's Medica + Hastega), 18 SBs (The best SB being either Zack's Tseng and Stun SB, Golbez's Ebon Armor for dark boosting or Vanille's Medica + Protectga).

I only have 2 dupes on this banner and it's Cloud's BSB and Porom's SSB, so the quality is even worse. Your chance of getting a BSB or SSB per Mythril is about the same as a current banner too, and odds are this banner will give you a worse BSB or SSB then any current banner.

This might be the first Lucky Banner I skip.

The item list on reddit if you want to see.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
U++ down :toot:

SBs: Cleansing Strike // Saint's Fall // Beryl Serpent BSB // Shout & Tailwind // Portrait of Lakshmi

That fight sucked, it felt like he had a lot of HP and Relm and Agrias also got stopped at one point too. Relm got stopped in the middle of casting her SSB early on, just to unstop like 20 seconds later to activate it when I really needed it. (Ramza was covering her by alternating Shout and Tailwind). Pecil's got my only Holy SB (his SSB) so he got Magic Lure and Lionheart to just spam that. As I was running out of hones at the end (and Relm had an extra SSB stocked up from being stopped for so long) she started attacking with Curaja for 3000 damage just to speed things up before my Wall ran out.

Just noticed I forgot the 6* Dark res accessory on Pecil, although the event item makes for a decent substitute, I suppose. Gonna try the Cid Mission later.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
The Casino and Brass de Bravo 2 event that gave out Eiko's RD access happened at the same time as the Cloud OSB event in Japan, which is why the Eiko event didn't give Eiko access. We'll probably see the Dive next month when we get the Golden Roulette Event with the other instrument users (I think it's Sarah, Echo and Kefka)

Best thing in her RD is Bard 5 for Angel Song (AoE Heavy Regen) which only shows up the the Brass event anyways.

I've been using my RDs as a sorting method to figure out what characters I have SBs for so it's quicker to find people I use a lot, or people with SBs for Cid's Missions.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Hogama posted:

Mog and Cait Sith got their Dives at the same time, too.

I knew I was forgetting someone. And I couldn't remember whether Cait was attached to the Brass event or the FF7 event.

I really should've remebered Mog for his amazing SSB though.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Were there any regular Uniques on Ultros Select, or was it just SSBs and above? If they redo that for global instead of just repurposing Japan's banner, people could theoretically vote Wutai Headband onto that if there's enough demand for it.

It'll probably come back on a VII banner down the road, the Vega 42s were just on the most recent XIII banners in Japan and those haven't been particularly sought-after in like a year.

I think it was 4 OSB/4 BSB/ 3 SSB? I think the voting was done by category and SBs weren't included.

Just checked:
Bartz/Terra/Cloud/Tidus OSB
Onion/Pecil/Y'shtola/Aerith BSB
Ramza (Shout) /Celes (Indominable Blade) /Krile (Sheepsong) SSB

It's worth mentioning that in the Beatrix OSB Banner 1, all the items were SSB+, no SBs. Banner 2 had Beatrix' Thunder Gloves though. Only chance at seeing Clear Tranquil on a Banner would probably a weapon heavy VII banner, with the Wutai Headband added to round off the banner, but regular SBs seem to be disappearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Celes OSB Banner in 5 months. It's a long wait but if you really like Celes and wouldn't mind the Medicas Girl Power isn't that bad of a banner.

It was on Keeper's Choice 3 in Japan as well, so it's pretty likely it'll show up there with your choice of EnElement SB. While the Keeper's Choice Banners have changed, they've mainly been upgrades so Lightbringer should only disappear if they add an OSB to that Banner. Probably in 3 months?

• Locked thread