Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
hoping there will be a magicite dungeon stamina discount and i can dump em all into major ice orb farming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
my legend dive list so far is:

cloud
vanille
edge
shelke
vaan
cid raines
papalymo
lightning

and i dont regret one yet

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
my surprise item banner is in jappo

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
3/11 black Friday

Firion osb (to go with USB, so good)
Desch usb (ugh it's desch)
Lulu lmr (lulu ugh)

The firion USB+osb makes him a solid holy sb user, though he has no holy access in his regular abilities as far as I can tell...

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I can almost sub 30 shadow Dragon with just feeding firion sb charge for his USB and osb

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Bartz, I'd say

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
stacking attack boosts are getting less valuable as equipment is getting better and soft caps remain the same

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Man this Shadow Dragon fight is so lame, I know I have the tools to do it but trying to figure out a way to set it up so I don't get screwed by RNG is extremely unfun.

you usually have to attack your own teammate that you want to eat the KO

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
How does the math on stat boosts from equipped magicite work again? Specifically what portions of each magicite are added from which the final percentage is drawn?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
r3 meteor has always been pretty good for generic aoe damage

flare/flare strike however...

e: where do i find stamina potions to buy?

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 28, 2017

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
if you want to commit to sub-30 on golem you will want to invest in a dualcast ninja and raging winds (and hopefully have at least one piece of +wind equipment they can use)

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
never would i have thought losing the weekly magicite missions would be the breaking point for anyone

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
For whatever reason converting hero souls to eggs takes a lot longer than converting memory crystals

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
this banner looks good but gently caress if I'm swamped in loving holy swords already

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
if you have shout you can safely not care about the bsb2 that much

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
they speed up separate things but yes, they effectively stack

e: just beat shadow dragon sub 30 but it requires cid raines to be punched in one of the three attacks before the timer hits 15s so he has enough sb gauge...

Snazzy Frocks fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 1, 2017

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
the only things i really want off the banner are marche USB, ramza LMR and maybe ramza USB (though he's already got enough to do between shout and chant, jump starts aside). i dont need any more drat holy and stat breaks are losing value quickly

thread, should i pull?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i decided i'd only be marginally happy if i got ramza LMR and/or Marche USB so no I'm letting this banner go

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Spikey posted:

gently caress

Try tapping pause whenever an action becomes available so you don't waste any time on deciding what action to take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
excuse me but rule 2 is 'never not pull'

• Locked thread