Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
In celebration of surviving another hurricane I went out and bought some fancy cheese. This time it was Huntsman. I quote from my favorite website cheese.com: "Huntsman is a concoction of two classic cheeses produced in the English countryside. Double Gloucester is a firm, mellow and tangy cheese made only from the milk of Gloucester cows in southwestern England while Stilton Blue cheese is a blue-veined, strong, smooth and creamy cheese with a distinctive flavour profile. Though the combination seems unusual, the English cheesemakers have made it possible by presenting a layered representation of the two cheeses. Stilton is sandwiched between layers of satiny Double Gloucester, resulting in a powerful flavour combination of the two.

It is a difficult cheese to cook with, but visually stunning on a cheese platter. Each cheese could have its own wine pairing, but together they go well with ales and beers."

I had some today on some nice crackers along with a seltzer and some olives.

Please talk about your favorite cheeses itt.

Sorry can't post images right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Some of that aged gouda poo poo, 3yrs or whatever. gently caress yeah, got some weird rear end cheese crystals in it

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Big fan of Limburger here, thanks dutchmen

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Cheese crystals are so loving good and cool.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If you serve cheese at anything other than room temperature you're a freaking scumbag

also lol if your cheese dosent have things growing in/on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

cheese good

• Locked thread