Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Serves me right for participating in politics by reading the debate thread. What stupid poo poo should I deface my account with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Take a picture of your balls so close up that someone who didn't know it was your balls couldn't tell what it was and use that as your av.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i got excited because i thought u said u won a new sweater

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Thrill yourself

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
lookin good, op :wink:

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, i don't know if anyone has told you yet, but anime is the most sublime of all man's creations

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

It's got some potential, but I'm not completely sold yet. This is a serious once in a lifetime chance to waste everybody's time.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I dunno what you're talking about but if you voluntarily did a D&D kind of thing you deserve worse, hope this helps?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't forget the Aatrek Crew gang tang

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Don't forget the Aatrek Crew gang tang

On the contrary, do forget about this.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Haha... same. I got my stupid avatar for trolling the emails thread. 15 years of a stupid newbie avatar and someone got upset enough to grace me with this bs.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
mave perhaps some title text that describes your retardation?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rasta_Al posted:

Haha... same. I got my stupid avatar for trolling the emails thread. 15 years of a stupid newbie avatar and someone got upset enough to grace me with this bs.

It's a badge of honor

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
OP everything you've ever attempted can be considered a fuckup so I'm calling off the tickertape parade.
Sorry.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I got mine in a thread about Thomas Kinkade getting arrested for DWI.

• Locked thread