Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

"Head coach Doug Pederson announced on Wednesday that rookie Halapoulivaati Vaitai will fill in as the starting right tackle for Lane Johnson."

Cat walking across keyboard will do fine in Lane Johnson's absence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I await the day Jarvis Landry gets to a real team.

He's got the appropriate low profile and strong work ethic of a Patriot IMO

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Art Modell was a modern American hero

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kalli posted:

Tannehill is experienced enough that he's calling protections, but his linemen are so bad that they're loving up their assignments and getting beaten regardless when not

Cian Fahey wrote up a long article about the Dolphins-Titans game explaining why Adam Gase is defending Tannehill so strongly and thinks the linemen are trash and the receivers suck outside of Landry:

http://presnapreads.com/2016/10/13/adam-gase-ryan-tannehill-and-realistic-expectations/

I thought it was weird they let Rishard Matthews walk, he seemed pretty good

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Also how is Martellus Bennet surviving inside Belichick's environment?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I mean Bennet seems kinda nuts but Belichick calls him Marty and talks about him like he's his nephew. It's weird.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

So I watched that Bennett brothers E:60 and it was awesome.

Answered my own questions about Bennett fitting into New England. He said: "I came here and everything is part of a larger system. Belichick tells you everything he expects of you and what you need to do. That's a lot better than any other place I've played."

Also apparently Jason Witten and Jason Garrett are assholes.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

I mean who disagrees with me about GC now?

Like Miami's offensive line, no one cares.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

I meant me btw

Keep me in check Gumbel you're a hero

Hold on I'm gonna finish this vape cartridge and loving roast you real good in a second

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Suh is so disruptive in practice that the line never gelled.

Suh's a rich idiot. If he wanted rings he could have played for a couple of years in New England. Get paid, son. Go Get Paid.

Bill just spreads everything around to decent to good players and relies on coaching so he doesn't have to choose between having a good defensive line and an alive quarterback, for example.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yup exactly.

Oh and he cheats.

I remember everyone getting all hysterical about the problems with Tannehill's helmet and later in the broadcast they said "The Dolphins informed us it was a dead battery and everything is fixed now"

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Does he have 4 superbowls with a terrible WR group? Rodgers is overrated.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Finger Prince posted:

You never sucked it in for a photo?

The title says random nights so it looks like he's reposting an older photo of a "random night"

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

I'm standing behind some dude wearing a knockoff Tom Brady uniform. It's one of the red alternates and he is also wearing a backwards Patriots baseball cap. I want to punch him in the back of his ginger head.

So you're saying you want to assault someone for liking a different dumb football team?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gynecolojustice posted:

Calling for a flag is no different than when receivers come up pretending they caught the ball when everyone knows it hit the ground, or when sideline players/coaches insist a catch was in/out when it was easily out/in. Do everything you can to win as long as it isn't illegal

*Crosses your name off list of posters who are Bill Belichick*

drat.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

There are specific players that it's incredibly easy to dislike, and Blount happens to one of them for me. You or anyone else is free to characterize it as something more than a personal dislike for Blount if you like.

I have no idea why you're being a big bitch baby but maybe take a step back and relax a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

You really have a lot of confidence in Teddy's knee holding up

Yeah Teddy may not even be ready for next year. He could have played his last snap. For every Adrian Peterson there is a Marcus Lattimore or Jake Ballard.

• Locked thread