Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Brockenstein posted:

I never got any twitter followers from any of the times I split the seat of my pants

Did you fart after you split them? Are you Jerry/Larry/Terry from Parks and Rec?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

wandler20 posted:

So Greg Hardy says he is putting his NFL career on hold to pursue a career in MMA.

I want someone to gently caress him up so bad.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Have the Patriots ever had a bottom 10 graded Oline in the Brady era

No because they're all allowed to hold without getting flagged.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

Wes thinks he's reading menu right there.

:drat:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Decker just got put on IR.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

"Grab 'Em by the Pussy" is a motto that Brady lives by.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

More like grab them by the Tom Brady lol am I right?

:boom:

You are.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Wait, what'd he do?

edit:

Oh, he forced 2 turnovers in the final 2 minutes of the 4th quarter.

Yeah the Eagles lost so it's a lost season.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/JPFinlayCSN/status/786278192491405312

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

NattyBo posted:

Ugh this is his 6th concussion including college. It would really suck for the Skins but I couldn't blame him if he retires early

I read it was 6 concussions in 6 years. Was it one per year or did he get like 2 in a season when he was having his breakout year?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I'm surprised you could hear anything through the walls of your locker.

Bwahahahahaha

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Metapod posted:

Dak is not better than Mariota

Does anyone say Dicks out for Mariota?

I rest my case.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gynecolojustice posted:

Manhoods out for Mariota

Don't you make this a thing!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i would choose to hang out with don majkowski, and satan

Look man, Bill Belicheck doesn't want to hang out with you.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

kiimo posted:

So you're telling me Olivia Munn's going to be there but you'd rather pal around the farm with dickpic

Hahahahahaha

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

a neat cape posted:

WRs and QBs begging/calling for flags is the dumbest thing and should be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct if they do it

Please remind me again Ross...

Is a certain Mr. Philip Rivers a professional football player in the Quarterback position?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kalli posted:

Can't say I'm too sad about that. I'm gonna be on hotel wifi in Hong Kong though so I'm pretty iffy to actually get to see the game. Unless I can find a sports bar that's open all night

I'm sure there's something open in Hong Kong.

• Locked thread