Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Me hitting the bong and what were we talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

us hitting the club and us hitting each other's backs lightly while we hug it out after a long night of resolving our problems without resorting to violence

social vegan

Me hitting the dance floor and Will Smith's Gettin Jiggy Wit It

social vegan

Piso Mojado posted:

when we fight, there's only going to be 2 hits. you hitting my face, and the memory hitting you several years from now, in a moment of self realization and maturity, where you feel embarrassed we couldn't resolve our dispute in a more civil way.

..d-dang

social vegan

the high five and low five to our secret handshake we use when we need a pick me up

social vegan

i am he posted:

pieces of poo poo like you hitting my plate for breakfast and my breakfast hitting the spot

lmbo

social vegan

me hitting the rock bottom and then me feeling like i've hit rock bottom how could i

social vegan

me hitting the can and poo poo hitting the fan i don't think this means anything sensical but sounds drat cool

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

because we lost all the pieces except the pt boats

because I don't know how to roll well still

social vegan

me hitting the gym to work out and stabilize my mood

then me hitting the books *looks at camera* oh me? no, no test, just wanna learn *nods and never stops nodding*

social vegan

and only one nae nae

social vegan

lmfbo

social vegan

me hitting the skids and then me hitting up google to figure out what hitting the skids means

social vegan

me hitting up trader joe's and these salted caramel peanut butter balls hitting the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

me hittin that mariah carey high note and my neighbours hitting the door

• Locked thread