Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

That's No Goon, in it's prime, had a regular group of 8 Hard Mode raiders. We played every Tuesday/Thursday night and knew our group like the back of our hands. We beat HM DF like 3 times and HM DP like 4 times.

6/26/2014 Never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Turbl posted:

I think KOTOR 2 is best experienced through the Scorchy Let's Play: http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

I agree wholeheartedly with you, and I think it says a lot that the best way to experience a game is to view an internet walkthrough of it.

Specifically, it says that the game is bad.

KOTOR2 is poo poo.

I have collected hundreds of videogames across dozens of platforms, ranging from the Atari 2600 to the modern PC. I've played good, bad, weird, and bland games of every genre ever since I was old enough to hold a joystick. Out of these decades of sampling everything that the medium has to offer, the only videogame that I played to completion and said "No, I do not want this to remain in my house anymore" was KOTOR2.

It went back to Gamestop, and I used the credit to buy... Hell, I don't remember. It may have been something good, it may have been something bad. But I still own whatever it was, unlike KOTOR2.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

Oedzi/Nipponophile, if you're still reading this at all, were you tracking what was already unlocked? I'm guessing not since I'm the Excel nerd in the group.

Hi, I'm here. No, I hadn't been tracking anything because, as you've since discovered, it's a matter of a few seconds to run around and see what's still locked.

Medullah posted:

Speaking of which, Bioware please make giving keys easier. There's a broken search feature (You'll see it nice and grayed out) and the Key Holders are in no discernable order.

See??? I've complained about that every time I had to give someone a key. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that I knew it would waste about thirty minutes of my time for no reason. If it helps any (IT DOESN'T), the order seems to be the order in which the character joined the guild. Hence why no one will recognize any of the names on that first page you posted. I mean, I guess you could cross-reference with your spreadsheet of guild members sorted by tenure. You've got one of those, right?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Chickenwalker posted:

This post has too much sodium and may negatively impact your blood pressure.

Oh, it's just too precious how you think that's me actually getting mad about the game. Seriously, you're adorable.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I logged on tonight for the first time in a while. Where is everyone?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Have I mentioned just how disappointed I was in you guys to see that some games people actually play seem to have gotten their threads stickied, yet this one has not?

For gently caress's sake, even Star Trek Online got a stickied thread, and that game is nothing but ERPers and people who troll ERPers.

What the hell is going on in here?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

I'll spoil despite it being HEAVY speculation (okay and well some actual confirmed stuff) they think that based on some dialogue on Iokath that mentions a betrayer. Before you get too worked up, don't forget that the two confirmed companions returning are Elaara and Quinn, both of whom are betrayers.

Would be pretty tits though.

Whoa, they're bringing Kreia back? That'll make some people in the thread pretty happy!

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I'm not going to play the game if no one else is playing. Duh.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
In fairness, there's very little chance of me playing even if someone else is playing.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Long story short: SWTOR isn't a very good MMO.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Chickenwalker posted:

Edit: did Oedzi seriously die or just quit in favor of FFXIV?

A tragic runaway blimp accident. Very sad.

According to witnesses, his last words were "I... don't regret... the time I spent... gathering datacrons..."

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I can only assume someone finally took note of how ridiculous inflation had gotten and decided to do something about it, no matter how retarded his decision might be.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Every time I get the drunken impulse to play this again, the patch time far outstrips my booze-influenced patience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Medullah posted:

Non-Entity, you still around? Is anyone still around?

Nope.

• Locked thread