Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Does anyone still play this? I have half a mind to jump back in and have some fun, but I don't know any goons that play and all the server pops seem kind of dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

You can pick population on Harbinger or goons on Jedi Covenant, not both.

If goons are active I'll choose goons. Which side?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

CeeCee posted:

I don't know why they just didn't add numbers like they do on Battlenet.

Or do this with char names too. Even just initials of old servers would work and people would be happy.

Planetside 1 did this, and most people wore the server initials at the end of their name like a badge of honor to show how long they've been playing. It worked out quite well.

• Locked thread