Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Medullah posted:

The only X-Factor is whether or not they're running Rakghoul event and Gree event again before 11/29.
Gree is tomorrow and Tat rakghoul is Nov 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

EricMusco posted:

...we are looking at adding a new stream to our schedule with some special guests (so you can see some new faces beyond Charles, Ben, and I).
Nonentity, will you be one of them showing off the cool stuff you've made?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Grats to the contest winners. Very good Space Princessing!

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Fuzz posted:

I'm hopping on shortly if anyone wants to duo some tactical FPs.

I need to do the tacts for DvL and will be on. If you don't see a cran imp side, it means I'm on my consular so come get me.

E: That goes for anyone really. I didn't think I'd get as far in the DvL thing and now I want to get that last bit done.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

patch notes posted:

Fixed a number of typos in Missions, subtitles, and other text sources.
No more Istotopes? Say it isn't so! :(

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Musco posted:

We are going to be leaving the discounted transfer costs as-is for the foreseeable future. I will be sure to give you all at least a week of notice if/when the price is going to go back up.
I like this. I hope they never change it back.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Aleth posted:

That all looks very, very good. There'll still be whining about it though.

I looked at the thread on the o forums, so can confirm.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I think we have our winner already.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

CLAM DOWN posted:

I'm really dying for a star wars game and nonentity is very convincing. I played this at launch but remember basically nothing aside from the poo poo endgame. I'm a super casual these days and would play this once a week probably even mostly solo, is that a viable thing? I remember initially people said you could just treat this as as singleplayer game but endgame that wasn't true, I'm hoping that's changed.
I think you'll like all the QoL changes they've made since launch; it's almost a completely different game.

The Space Princess dress up is really good too. Which, you know, is the only endgame that really matters.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Moreau posted:

I do adore my LS Sith Warrior and LS Sith Sorceror.

I have to get some Republic chars up on the new server so I can get cheevos. How is DS Knight and DS Consular? I absolutely loathe the way Marauder/Juggernaut plays, so I'll probably leave that till the next 250% XP weekend, but Sorceror/Sage is my jam, so I'll tuck into that right now.
I was not a fan of DS JK. I think it was mostly due to the voice acting...especially male, which I thought was terrible both ds/ls. The ds choices seemed way too cartoonishly evil to me. More so than DS imp guys.

DS consular is a bit better in that regard imo. But it still had a few "WTF do I really want to do that?" moments.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Coldforge posted:

It's weird to see people complain about male voice acting, and not have it be about the consular. Terrible voice, awful meandering story, the worst companions; consular has it all.
Haven't done male consular, so don't have an opinion about the VA. I liked Qyzen and Nadia. Theran amused me. Zenith was ok. Didn't care for Felix, tho.

I liked the consular story. JK is #8 out of 8 for me. And Doc...ugh, I hated that guy. The only redeeming quality is Lord Scourge. T7 got irritating to me before I even left Tython, Kira is just blah, and Rusk should've been a Trooper comp.

So, yeah, for me JK is the one that has it all.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I vote Preechr because it reminds me of my SW's old outfit.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Holy poo poo the comments on that. WTF is wrong with people?

I mean, I know..but still...JFC, what the gently caress is wrong with people?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Read the United Forces faq. Sounds to me like it will be a combo cross server/ faction queue, which would be nice.

Hopefully the person who has Cranraspberry on JC is one of the people who hasn't played in forever, so they will lose it when the servers merge. I think someone has Cranapple there too. The bastard/s.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Yeah, I think you guys are right. I prob thought cross server since one of the new ones is only combining 3 servers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I don't know why they just didn't add numbers like they do on Battlenet.

swtor faq posted:

If your Guild name overlaps with another Guild name; each will have the name of the original server appended to the original Guild name.
Or do this with char names too. Even just initials of old servers would work and people would be happy.

• Locked thread