Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darfuri War Orphan
Feb 28, 2006

My, Earth really is full of things!

Aleth posted:

:torgue: CONTEST TIME AGAIN! :torgue:

Now, you may be thinking 'but Medullah, I play a class which doesn't have missiles or orbital strikes or fireworks!' In that case go find one of the many areas in the game with big fuckoff missiles, explosions and/or fireworks and incorporate them into your work. The bigger the better! Maybe you could go run a ship battle and get some wicked footage of you blowing up the enemy being totalled by your missile swarms? Perhaps a trip to Cademimu to visit General Ortol for some rocket tips? You decide!

To give you an idea of what's up for grabs courtesy of NE:
Plus countless other bits and pieces such as companion creatures and bots.

Darth Chupas after too many losses at strip poker and truth or dare on the same night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darfuri War Orphan
Feb 28, 2006

Medullah posted:

RANDOM.ORG SHALL BE EXECUTED FOR TREASON AS IT DID NOT PLACE GLORIOUS LEADER IN 1ST PLACE.

Airspace, M_Sinistari, Ossipago, Darfuri War Orphan, Preechr, pick your poo poo. Ideally post the top 3 items you want if someone ahead of you didn't post already.

Deadline to pick your poo poo is next Friday - 8/4. If you aren't able to log in let me know and I'll post some of the treasures in our Glorious Vault.

Oh, snap! Work caught up a bit and almost missed this deadline. Lemme see. Top three pics...

1. Black and Black Dye Module
2. Sign of Havoc Flair
3. Laser Tuning

Thanks so much for the golden opportunity to post my toon being a dumbass!

Darfuri War Orphan
Feb 28, 2006

Medullah posted:

drat didn't even realize there was a black/black dye. A winner is you! What's your character name?

His mama back on Korriban named him Chupas.

Darfuri War Orphan
Feb 28, 2006

Medullah posted:

drat didn't even realize there was a black/black dye. A winner is you! What's your character name?

Any hope of this glorious contest prize ever reaching the inbox of one called Chupas, goodly Medullah-sensei?

• Locked thread