Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It... really just seems like Dishonored at this point. Maybe there'll be some more unique ninja tricks later on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The Light bad guys definitely introduce a new element, though I had to laugh at your co-op mate running right into a battle, flailing around, and dropping in the water.

It... doesn't look that deep, but I guess it's got light in it?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Can I just say I love the cognitive dissonance of looking out on a sun-dappled forest grove with a babbling brook and going "oh my god this place is a loving deathtrap".

It's kind of like how Bee Mario and Boo Mario make you a lot more aware of water and light in Mario Galaxy.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Good lord these levels are getting to be full of dudes.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Does the game spawn more monsters because of the potential for simultaneous kills in team-up mode? Or is this what a solo player would see, and the lost potential is offset by not having some random person raise an alert on the other end of the map that would screw you up too?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I liked that mix of terrain in the level - big open plains with little cover giving over to shadow-laden cityscapes.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, hey, now you're getting hit by exploding fireballs. Those could probably kill a regular ol' person!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That's actually a pretty good stealth boss fight. Kind of like the Mr. Freeze fight from Arkham City, but not quite as involved.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw man. Dawn is near, you guys better hurry. I hear tell where the sun has an infinite supply of bullets.

Though having like a sunrise level would be kind of interesting.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
They're just kind of throwing dudes at you. It hardly seems fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I was surprised you actually didn't have to play Ganon Tennis at the end there when it looked like you had to play Ganon Tennis.

• Locked thread