Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How to make a good poll in gibbus
Checkbox Options
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if you're like me you are a loosely monitored cog in a dysfunctional corporate machine with plenty of time to shitpost during the day

what is your wallpaper at work? mine is a full-on double rainbow i caught while at the park, but i'm looking to switch it up a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It rotates every 30 minutes op, smh if you use a single wallpaper

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

artificially stocked lake posted:

It rotates every 30 minutes op, smh if you use a single wallpaper

holy poo poo that was fast

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i use the windows default

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Parallax Scroll posted:

This unless you accidentally go to lunch and leave your computer unlocked and then I get a rotating variation of nutscaping pictures

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well I'm from Wisconsin so I have low resolution and extremely stretched out picture of Vince Lombardi as my work wallpaper.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

why

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Picture of my dogs so every time I project my screen all the girls go "awwwwwww"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Menstrual Show posted:

Picture of my dogs so every time I project my screen all the girls go "awwwwwww"

thats a pro move.

cannot be done with cats.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't have wallpaper but I do put up lots of stickers

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

No. 6 posted:

this is now my wallpaper

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's blue and says ASUS

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've got a 5k iMac, but my primitive human eyes can't ascertain that many pixels defeating the purpose.

I go with some snowy mountain view looking down, if I actually went into work today I'd screen shot it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato posted:

I've got a 5k iMac, but my primitive human eyes can't ascertain that many pixels defeating the purpose.

I go with some snowy mountain view looking down, if I actually went into work today I'd screen shot it.

Go to work, Kuato or I'm telling your boss

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bone app the teeth posted:

this is now my wallpaper

this is also pretty good. i had a cube neighbor who plays in a folk band and had her cube wall decorated from top to bottom with souvenirs of the tours she went on and brochures of her band playing at different venues. the local office 'kathy' complained and had her take it down

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I have a collection of fractal images that change every 30 minutes, it makes me look intelligent at work while I crank it to anime in the bathroom.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

I have a collection of fractal images that change every 30 minutes, it makes me look intelligent at work while I crank it to anime in the bathroom.

fractals are a good idea

do you at least wait until the bathroom is empty and youre the only one in the stalls

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A tasteful picture of Kei and Yuri from the hit anime "Dirty Pair: Flash," OP.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

fractals are a good idea

do you at least wait until the bathroom is empty and youre the only one in the stalls

sometimes I don't even wait til I'm completely in the bathroom.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
I have never seen my wallpaper because I always have 1 billion spreadsheets and emails open. I never turn off my computer either.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

No. 6 posted:

I have a p deece idea of what area you work in and I don't even live in Orlando, I'm out in the wilds of Polk County lol

I'm getting dragged to some fall festival thing at a catholic church in Altamonte Springs Saturday, thank God it's actually kind of chilly

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

A tasteful picture of Kei and Yuri from the hit anime "Dirty Pair: Flash," OP.

i googled this because it sounded made up and i cant really reccomend the experience.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We were told in my office thing that we cant have more than one calendar because we bought 15 of them and covered up the windows so it was easier to watch football games

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

We were told in my office thing that we cant have more than one calendar because we bought 15 of them and covered up the windows so it was easier to watch football games

Get a giant calendar

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
It's one with weird illuminati symbols. Our warehouse guy is a conspiracy nut, drives him crazy.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
blue

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
get rotating high def images of renaissance art, all with boobs and dicks so that they cant complain about boobs and dicks without complaining about da vinci or rembrandt and sounding retarded

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Mine is a list of our Corporate Values. On both monitors!

Not sure if I can change it tbh. No one else does :whitewater:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

we're not allowed to look at imagery of any kind here, op

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

or it might be the dell default idk

i just left it the way i found it

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
mine is a plain black background.

for 29 out of 30 frames in the animated gif anyway, the last one is a quick subliminal flash of the goatman.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

rap music posted:

we're not allowed to look at imagery of any kind here, op

so you work from home?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I have to keep that a secret or else everyone would have it and that would be bad.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
when im lurking in yospos everything thinks im in teh matrix

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

so you work from home?

i guess technically yes because we also aren't allowed to leave

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
We have a set corporate wallpaper with a little lock icon on it to "let you know it's a secure company asset" which is completely absurd because the lock is literally just part of the wallpaper and anybody could put that wallpaper (or the lock icon) on anything. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to change it

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I just use the pre installed Windows 10 nature themes. Don't want to look like a weirdo with a custom wallpaper.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i often use the paintings of caspar david friedrich

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I just make sure i have enough desktop icons to cover up my my lack of a wallpaper because the term "wallpaper" is soooo 1994.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

luv 2 date boys posted:

i googled this because it sounded made up and i cant really reccomend the experience.

applewhite is a great poster but never ever google something he mentions if you don't already know it

• Locked thread