Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
On it. Should I link the thread or just say some folks are donating to RAINN because Trump's an asshat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Done. Invited them to join 'some friends' in donating to RAINN to try and offset Trump's rapey nastiness.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Can only afford $5 until payday, but I also challenged folks on Reddit to match or surpass us. Hopefully donations will start rolling in from there too.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Another $25 in the kitty. Who do I have to show my wherever to, to get a Nasty Woman tag?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Yay, just found out my workplace will match my donations!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Allright, I want in on the :toxx: fun. If we can pass the $30 k milestone by election night, I'll throw another $100 in on the 16th when I get paid again.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Colonel Corazon posted:

When im less emotionally burnt out I'd be happy to make an activism thread in a day or so with a list of good causes and a poo poo ton of ways to get involved. Ive got some resources saved from my own personal experiences. Lemme know if theres any interest in that and if theres any suggestions on who to highlight (SPLC is at the top of my list). Id be happy to work on researching local orgs too

For sure interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I think this year when the relatives I almost never see ask what I want for Christmas I'm gonna ask them to donate in my name.

• Locked thread