Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got to the ending.

The gently caress was that?

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny Joestar posted:

is it just me or does it sometimes feel like small bits of the story were cut out here and there? like, for example, after ameonna betrays you (which i'm not particularly a fan of, honestly) and you meet up with mezu, suddenly the twins are just hanging out in your place because why not i guess.

Yes, there are quite a few pieces where I felt like that. Which sucks because I felt like Shadow Warrior had one of the better Video Game plots actually. I feel like there's a ton of content they didn't get to create for whatever reason.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I beat the whole game with swords and rocket launcher switching sword weapons depending on what I'm fighting hell I beat the final boss without using the infinite force sword Orochi Zilla gives you you know why? Because it was Hoji's monster and he needed to deal with it I refuse to use anything but that sword so thank God it's good.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Warning mixing Critical Hit Chance with +Critical Hit Damage together will destroy the loving game balance.

I was proccing 600+ sword swipes super duper often.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Digirat posted:

Does +5% critical chance on a weapon means your base 5% chance gets added to for a total of to 10%, or does it mean the 5% gets multiplied for a total of 5.25%?

They stack, so +5% and +11% is +16%, I found in the first few levels two +11%'s then I crafted a +99%Crit Damage, +11% Crit Chance, I ended up having a sword that crit'd every 3rd hit, for 600 damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait that was a bug? I thought it was on purpose.

• Locked thread