Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Jack Trades posted:

No matter what you think about SW2's story compared to SW1's story, the fact is that

They deserve it though. The gameplay still kicks rear end (with the exception of the god drat loot mechanics) and the devs are great.

One man's opinion a fact does not make.

The game is good but weaker than its predecessor and as much as I like Shadow Warrior 2, I can't gloss over...

- I climbed the same tower 4 times in this game for separate missions. (The first one felt more flowing and different area to area.)
- The game is 12 hours long with all side quests done.
- There is no motivation for exploration (actually it's detrimental to do so.)
- The story is quite disjointed and weaker than the flow of its predecessor. ( Goddess of tears in the first game becomes a nymphomaniac in this game and the primary Villan.)

The game is great otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Digirat posted:

Getting upgrades and sometimes weapons isn't motivation for exploration? What?

Unless I missed something, I get more skill points by just going straight the objective and finishing the quest asap. What upgrades are you referring to?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
So... that ending... is there a more detailed one on Insane or Hard difficulty vs. Normal?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Segmentation Fault posted:

Flying Wild Hog's releasing a "Special Reserve Collector's Edition" of Shadow Warrior 2 that comes with Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Shadow Warrior 2013, an art book for SW2, and the gold stuff for SW2 I think. Check out the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O02RVoKI3g

High praise indeed.

Game is too difficult like the power/eject buttons on a PS4.

Malek fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Nov 1, 2016

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!

Mordja posted:

Looks like there's a new, free DLC pack out today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUjl2tbelLc

Who knows how long those 14 missions are but regardless, that's still a lot bigger than any of the previous stuff.

Wonder if we're going to revisit the same maps 3 times again and again like the full campaign :v:

• Locked thread