Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My favorite highway is the I-10 in west Texas. It's like driving 110 mph across a tan moon for half a day. You don't see any other vehicles for tens of miles or towns for many many miles. And driving it at night is almost like being out to sea with all the stars. I don't think I've ever seen a trooper outside of the border patrol checkpoints. I've been through there seven times. What's your favorite road trip road and why? (Not USA exclusive!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I hoped this thread would be about cocaine

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

rear end cobra posted:

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
IDGI

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

rear end cobra posted:

:getin:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

rear end cobra posted:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rear end cobra posted:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I hoped his thread was about Spokane

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
west texas is a wasteland

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I live on the East Coast what the gently caress is a road without massive traffic?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Hardawn posted:

I hoped his thread was about Spokane

Did you really?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

mind the walrus posted:

I live on the East Coast what the gently caress is a road without massive traffic?

But this thread is about the East Coast, right? I mean, he is talking about Texas, that is an East Coast state!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

the east coast isn't made up entirely of worthless empty desert so people actually use the roads

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
My friend ended up in handcuffs last night but I sweet talked the cops and got him free.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sweet my ex's boyfriend called me out of the blue to try to be bros since she wants to visit the kids. I learned during this convo that he is a trust fund baby with a penchant for RC cars who's supported by his mom and has a laundry list of bipolar meds I've never heard of. I asked him openly if his house had stairs and he replied incorrectly. Lmao.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Quoting for word filter

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
drat didn't work

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I really love driving in my home state (Arkansas) from little rock to Fayetteville. Once you turn from I40 west to 49 north it is totally gorgeous. There are a couple different ways to get to Fayetteville from there, but all of them involve driving into the foothills of the ozarks and up and around the mountains. During the spring or fall some of the views are amazing. But I'm definitely at least a little biased.

Anyway I did a lotta blow in those towns. Let's talk about cocaine.

Fake edit- oh man I don't know the road names but a girlfriend from Oregon once drove me for miles along the coast highway and it was wild cool.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

King of Bees posted:

drat didn't work

disappointment is everywhere in this thread

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

tenspott posted:

My friend ended up in handcuffs last night but I sweet talked the cops and got him free.

How many of them did you blow?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

King of Bees posted:

Sweet my ex's boyfriend called me out of the blue to try to be bros since she wants to visit the kids. I learned during this convo that he is a trust fund baby with a penchant for RC cars who's supported by his mom and has a laundry list of bipolar meds I've never heard of. I asked him openly if his house had stairs and he replied incorrectly. Lmao.

Guy's gonna be in a whole heap of trouble when the robot uprising hits.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

obligatory big sur answer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Finding a road in Nevada that doesn't have a gas station for 200 miles. :stare:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I live in Texas OP. Ill take this highway thanks for the info

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cABZfkRcQ6A

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

On an airplane I sat next to a worn middle aged woman who awkwardly hit on me, ordered three vodkas, sang along to this tune on her headphones, and passed out.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

King of Bees posted:

My favorite highway is the I-10 in west Texas. It's like driving 110 mph across a tan moon for half a day. You don't see any other vehicles for tens of miles or towns for many many miles. And driving it at night is almost like being out to sea with all the stars. I don't think I've ever seen a trooper outside of the border patrol checkpoints. I've been through there seven times. What's your favorite road trip road and why? (Not USA exclusive!)

You've driven through west Texas seven times? You didn't learn your lesson the first time?

Also, I just assume that all posts are, at some level, cocaine-related.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You've driven through west Texas seven times? You didn't learn your lesson the first time?

Also, I just assume that all posts are, at some level, cocaine-related.

It's an odd number because I never plan on doing it again. It's a very intriguing stretch of road though.

I too also assume some level of drug use in every gbs post. Makes the place special. :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LegoPirateNinja posted:

On an airplane I sat next to a worn middle aged woman who awkwardly hit on me, ordered three vodkas, sang along to this tune on her headphones, and passed out.

that middle aged woman loving ruled

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
you should have got her phone number

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

LegoPirateNinja posted:

I hoped this post would be about joining the mile high club

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sintax posted:

I hoped this post would be about joining the mile high club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rear end cobra posted: