Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Senerio posted:

Why yes I am in charge of the CW. Expect 30 more years of this and also Supernatural.
Castiel and Rebecca have basically the same back story anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It bugged me that we never really get the sense that Josh and Greg are friends. They don't even really interact with each other.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

Skipped reading this thread because I hadn't caught up but there was very little discussion about the latest two episodes anyway? Not really a fan of the sudden new direction ep 9 takes.
I'm waiting to see where it goes. This show has a great track record, I'm willing to give them a chance.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I liked the chemistry that they had performing "Tapped That rear end" together. It really was one of the only times they interacted in a way where I was like oh right, yes, these guys are supposed to be besties.
Yeah, that was a great song.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That finale holy shiiiit.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Paula's song this season isn't as good as either of her solos last season, but it's still really good. She's always great. "After Everything I've Done For You" is my favorite song in the show overall.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EVGA Longoria posted:

Tell me I'm ok is really bleh as a song. The whole thing is "isn't mental illness funny?"
You might not be watching the right show.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah can't figure out why goons love the emotionally stunted alcoholic so much. Doesn't make any sense to me. Can't understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

She didn't cheat on Josh, she kissed a guy in an elevator. If kissing dudes in elevators is cheating, then me and the entire 13th Floor Makeout Club are in big trouble.

• Locked thread