Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Did the new theme get taken down? I can't find it anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Guys, I can't find my remote and I'm stuck watching the end of this terrible vampire show. That should tell you how excited I am for this show to come back.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
That song really won me over at the end.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I can't believe you guys wanted Rebecca in a normal relationship. Where's the fun in that?

Knockknees posted:

It was Darryl wasn't it

You know it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

EmmyOk posted:

I have to respond to loads of stuff in this thread because there's so many good posts but my dinner is on and it's been a long oul day.

I think you're right and that's why I kind of hope it ends this season or the next.

I honestly think the season finale last year would have been the perfect end to the show. Rebecca finally revealing that she moved for Josh and him realizing that she's out of her loving mind would have been the perfect cap to this show.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Last night was probably a bad night to try to watch this new episode. Ended up not liking it that much, but that might have just been the depression talking.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Man that last episode was so uncomfortable and awkward. I loved every minute of it! I'll admit I thought the premise to this show would have worked better as just one season, but the idea of Rebeca going off the deep in to get back at Josh has me on the edge of my seat.

Super lovely of Josh to just leave her at the alter like that and not even confront her about the lying.

I'm just surprised that Josh never found out that Rebeca only moved the wedding up because she wasn't to bone her boss. In fact that whole subplot just disappeared. Although this season is full of dropped plot lines now that I think about it.

There's so many little Easter eggs in this episode that I'm gonna have to go back and watch it again... in a week when it's commercial free on Netflix.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I think one of this show's biggest strengths is just how varied the music numbers are, there's literally something for everyone. I say that manly because I don't like half the songs you guys keep gushing about.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Honestly, Period Sex is hands down the song of the season. It was built up over the entire season and when we finally get it, it delivers on all counts. Plus, it's a song that the CW censors would never make it on air.

After going through all the songs on Youtube I realized that if it's not a Rebecca than I never go out of my way to listen to it again. I don't know why. Except for Tapped that rear end, but that's an instant classic.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Escobarbarian posted:

But the full version of Period Sex isn't even in the show?

That's my point, it was a song too sexually suggestive to make it on air.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I don't care what song wins the poll, all I know is We'll Never Have Problems Again puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. I seriously have to stop myself from singing it at work.

Senerio posted:

Rachel Bloom is writing a song for the Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover.

http://www.avclub.com/article/rachel-bloom-and-la-la-land-lyricists-team-cws-mus-249443

I know this is from awhile back, but this might actually get me to start watching the Flash again. For that one episode.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

EVGA Longoria posted:

Tell me I'm ok is really bleh as a song. The whole thing is "isn't mental illness funny?"

I guess a lot of songs are like that in this show, but it sticks out as especially bad, without being a good song to hold it up.

I don't think it's a bad song, but it's really not all that funny. I don't get the love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I loved Research Me, because I know people/am someone who's totally done that kind of creepy poo poo.

• Locked thread