Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

They won’t need to. Someone is gonna make a sign comparing Wentz to Jesus and upon seeing it Carson will feel like he’s leading the flock astray so he’ll quit football and start a youth ministry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

For real the NFL needs more outspoken satanists to balance all this Christianity. I’m feeling oppressed because my dark lord isn’t fairly represented.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

If the eagles win the Super Bowl I will get a Jesus tattoo to balance out my baphomet tattoo. This is a :toxx: that I don’t need to worry about too much.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

it'll be sad to see how quickly eagles fans turn on wentz when he slides into just being a Decent quarterback

If you actually watched him play you'd realize how dumb this statement is. Wentz doesn't slide into anything.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

NotWearingPants posted:

Cowboys are #1:

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/942785361058680832

Lol Dan Snyder you cheap gently caress.

I want this to be a whole article with pictures next year. It’s too funny to be just a list.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I didn’t watch the game. How close did Jerry Jones get to dying?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Carson Wentz is a lot more likeable if you pretend he doesn't exist outside of throwing a football.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

LethalGeek posted:

There is a 0% chance this team is going to go anywhere in the playoffs

This is technically correct since the eagles have secured home field throughout the playoffs.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Is Kaep really actually any good? As much as I enjoy actions that screw with Trump for a laugh, he just strikes me as entirely mediocre with his shtick to give him notoriety.

I mean if Foles gets injured, sure there isn’t much you can do worse at that point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That is reasoning I can accept.

You should really watch that video though because it breaks down exactly why he’s good using actual statistics.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Big Dick Nick and Coach Dougie Phresh have been playing possum to not give up any of their super secret plans in games that didn’t matter. They’re gonna come out firing on all cylinders and win the Superb Owl.

This is what I tell myself to feel better.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

The best case scenario is that an unfortunate series of injuries causes the eagles to sign Kaep just in time for the NFCCG, which he wins handily, proving all doubters and haters wrong. Then he goes on to win the Super Bowl, kneels on the Lombardi trophy, and pisses on the flag as fireworks go off in the background.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

edit - wrong thread

uhh, go birds

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Yes yes yes gently caress yes yes yes yes yes

Brian Dawkins owns. I am so hype now!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

#blessed

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Foles in the second half looked v good

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Can’t wait for this to get brought up every time we play the Broncos

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

All doggos are good boys so it follows logically that all doggo masks are good masks.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Good morning goons!

https://twitter.com/Fox9Sports/status/955069655479128064

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

This was literally my first thought when I posted the tweet. South Philly has been practicing for this all their lives. Greasing the poles isn't a deterrent - It's a challenge.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I’m watching the Flyers and I just cracked my first beer. It’s a good day gentlemen!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I need to buy a fletcher cox jersey.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I am super happy but I am also super sad because I am gonna be in Vietnam during the Super Bowl. I hope I can find an expat bar in Da Nang.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Presented without comment.

https://v.redd.it/h9f6wnn3sib01/DASH_600_K

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Merrill Reese is a national treasure.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Flip side of the question, is there anyone who we need to worry about leaving to get paid elsewhere when the eagles win the SB?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I’m counting out touchdown tom. Eagles gonna win dis.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Trade Foles and start Sudafed if you have to. Getting good value for Foles is a smart move.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

No. Doom & gloom is funny because Your bullshit owner hosed himself out of retaining Cousins and paid the price for an old stop gap.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

This is a pretty good article breaking down how the Alex Smith trade changes things.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22271779/winners-losers-alex-smith-trade-kansas-city-chiefs-washington-redskins-2018-nfl-offseason

quote:

Cousins is about to become the highest-paid player in the history of the NFL, and the numbers are going to be staggering. This kind of opportunity -- the ability to acquire a franchise quarterback in his prime without having to give up a draft pick -- comes around once in a generation. The last guy who really came close was Drew Brees in 2006, and even then he was coming off of a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder (which famously led the Dolphins to pass on Brees, pushing him to the Saints). Peyton Manning was 36 and coming off of multiple neck surgeries in 2012. Cousins isn't a Hall of Famer, but he's healthier than both those guys were. This simply does not happen.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Foles throws 7 TDs and Fletcher Cox gets MVP. This is my dream.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Let’s loving go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwqXQr-UFM

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Good morning from Da Nang, Vietnam. It’s 6:30am here and this statue is across the street from the bar where I’m watching.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Its 10am in Vietnam and I am drunk and crying. I love all of you.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I know Foles is gonna get traded now but should I buy a Foles Jersey???

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I’m still on vacation so I haven’t bought any merch yet. But I plan on spending a dumb amount when I get back.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

oldgoatmon posted:

I read the whole season of the thread and it was a fun rollercoaster with a lot of good memories and really bad hot takes. NFC east rules and this year ruled especially hard.

Curious how this tattoo is coming along tho

hahaha loving hell

I guess I'll figure it out this weekend

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

At first I was thinking I’d get the Wentz Christ that somebody has as their avatar but I feel like that downplays the significance of Big Dick Nick, which is why I put up the :toxx:

Now I’m thinking I should get Foles and Wentz with Jesus looming above them both.

I’m gonna talk to my buddy and get him to draw something appropriately dumb for me.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Are high school youth pastors required to carry guns in Trump’s America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Wasn’t the Celek news expected? I was expecting it at least.

He was a great player though. I’m glad we finally got him a ring

• Locked thread