Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You're both dumbasses and post like PFTcommenter without the irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Hey guys I didn’t forget about my dumb toxx. My dude just sent me this which is probably what I’m gonna get unless anyone has any objections.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

El Patron posted:

They should just register it as the main jersey if they can't get this through, I'd love to go back to Kelly Green completely.

There’s a weird regulation about helmets. It takes longer to get helmet changes than it does uniforms. I’d love to have alternate helmets but the league doesn’t do that for reasons.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

He’s gonna go to NY

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

a new study bible! posted:

I loved when Kolber forced Saquan to give a shout out to the mother of his child and he was super hesitant to do so.

Hot take: if that awkwardness is a preview of things to come, he’s gonna flame out spectacularly under the scrutiny of New York media.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

New month, new reminder that the Football Eagles of Philadelphia won the Super Bowl.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Eli Manning is Joe Flacco.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jason Garrett is loving terrible. I’m an eagles fan so I have to say that, but the proof is in the pudding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

- Scene -
Donald Trump sits in his office high atop Trump tower. The desk before him is covered in a mess of papers and knickknacks. In a small clearing among the mess is a single plate containing the remnants of a meal he just finished consuming - well done steak, with ketchup. Fatty remnants and charred bits dot the plate. A bead of sweat drips from Donald’s brow. His breathing is labored and accented with strained grunts and wheezing. After a moment he closes his eyes as his whole body shudders. Donald takes a sip of Diet Coke and leans back in his chair slightly.

The camera pans and we can see something beneath Donald’s desk. After a moment we can see a disheveled figure.

We zoom in on Donald’s wrinkled wiener dropping from the mouth of an exuberant Jerry Jones. He wipes a drip of yellowish-orange semen from his mouth and turns to the camera.

“This is the only kind of kneeling I’ll allow.”

- end scene -

• Locked thread