Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Febreeze posted:

I mean just lmao if you are an NFC east fan and don't want the other 3 teams to die in hellfire

The giants and eagles and Washington should all do this, agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Breaking news: Doltos is wrong

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Whoa, deja vu

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

axeil posted:

what about the eli-ailures?

Elishailures

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

They won the first one though, if only because the Mexican Army didn't bother to post sentries while they all took a nap

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

The Eagles have brought shame upon our division.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I'm Tony Robo

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Chichevache posted:

I can't wait for the sequel, Rogue 1 & Done in the Playoffs.

The Andy Dalton thread is that way ↓

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

The Dallas Cowboys.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I'm sorry, NFC East bros, but I can not in good conscience root for 3 of our teams to make the playoffs when I can root for a ridiculous parlay involving a tie to get Tampa Bay in instead.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

blue squares posted:

I want Washington to win because then SNF is a lot more entertaining

But have you considered this?

Zoran posted:

I'm sorry, NFC East bros, but I can not in good conscience root for 3 of our teams to make the playoffs when I can root for a ridiculous parlay involving a tie to get Tampa Bay in instead.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Tony :unsmith:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

axeil posted:

That is actually a thing we would do on the sidelines when we were watching games during our byes. You'd draft a player and get 1 point for every point they scored or threw.

Uh, the proper way to play this is to earn a point for every time they throw the disc away, drop it, or get roasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

blue squares posted:

lol if you dont root for the eagles against the loving patriots

Nope, I’m cheering for the Pats

• Locked thread