Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
It's because they lost a highly visible game that was also a poor performance by Kirk Cousins. Gruden seemingly dogging on him didn't help perception either. poo poo takes time to course correct, sorry bro. At least the Redskins are in the NFC East so they'll have plenty of future primetime/top slate games to change minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

The original plan was to move Barbre from LG to RT and move Wisniewski to LG. Wisniewski may not be great, but he started for 5 years for the Raiders and Jaguars. Same with Barbre. He may not be great but he's a 9 year vet who has started games.

They also have Matt Tobin who is a 4 year vet and has been occasionally taking snaps this year at TE in 3 tight end formations and on obvious running downs.

Talk about damning with faint praise.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Football Outsiders is great when it's telling me what I want to hear about my team. Like right now it definitely feels like DVOA is spot on with its ratings.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

axeil posted:

Do you mean I just agreed to a hypothetical scenario where the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC and it wasn't even right?

Noooooooo :negative:

Yes - Dallas/Minnesota doesn't play until the week after Thanksgiving.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Nah, I don't think Cousins is different. Like Daltos said, winning is everything and right now, the NFL is very "what have you done for me this week" when it comes team perception. The "best team" in the league rotates pretty much every week and a single loss by any squad seemingly invalidates all prior performance, unless of course they manage to win a couple games until the teams "above" them drop a game.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
The NFC East was really bad last year but is now really good. Eat poo poo haters!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Doltos posted:

Things you look for in a QB prospect:
1. His arm strength. How far can he throw?
2. His accuracy. Can he place the ball anywhere on the field?
3. His precision. Can he place the ball in a specific spot when he throws there?
4. His girlfriend. Is she hot enough for a NFL QB?
5. His stance on the National Anthem. Does he capitalize National Anthem when he types it out?
6. His footwork. Is he able to consistently do proper step drops into a quick delivery?
7. His neckbeard. How thick and coarse is it?
8. His delivery. Is there a hitch in it or is it a smooth transition?
9. His support of Donald Trump. Is it true or just ironic?
10. His ability to read progressions. Does he favor one side of the field?

What about his name???

• Locked thread