Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Intruder please change the thread title to the AFC South is the best division in football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

Intruder please change the thread title to the AFC South is the best division in football

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NattyBo posted:

Wait who on the Skins is a wife beater?

Junior Galette

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Of course you do, Pizza Hut is everywhere. :troll:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lote posted:

The only better option for primetime than a good close game is a tie, which we've already gotten this year.

How about diversify the match ups a bit and allow people to see a more teams

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Demarco owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cowboys would have won with Romo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TheChirurgeon posted:

Gonna go ahead and include that week 17 win over Sanchez huh

You play who is in front of you

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Raku posted:

the best runningbacks are linebacker sized and run majestically straight downhill and upright, stiffarming people into an early grave

god i miss you derrick come back

Sir please go to the afcs to talk about Derrick Henry who I want to kiss

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

Well the good thing for Blount is he is going from the #1 qb to #2

He didn't played for Tennessee last year though

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

89 posted:

Mariota? Pfft. More like Marcus SCUM Mariota!

🛬

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It's the number 3 combo you stupid bitch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Check this wentz and dak won't be good enough either

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

:getout:

Shouldn't you be cheering for the Brewers or some similar team right about now?

am i getting sassed by a phili fan about rooting for a team who hasn't won a championship right now

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why do phili fans think Blount is good?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Blount is worse than every single one of those backs you listed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Omg

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The dark times of winning 10 games a season

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ty1990 posted:

“Sucking off Wentz” as if he doesn’t deserve every ounce of praise he’s getting right now.

He doesn't

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Do you not listen to him? God is the one doing all the work Wentz deserves no praise for being possessed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Chip Kelly would have been fired because he still a garbage coach and the Eagles would have been left with a top15 QB as opposed to a top 5

Aaaaand from what i remember the trade for Mariota was going to be way more expensive than the Wentz one so we would have had even less draft picks.

Lol Mariota is better than wentz

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

One guy has 7 TDs and 6 INTs. The other has 23 TDs and 5 INTs.

I really don't think the argument needs to be made.

It's like one has a coaching staff calling plays towards their strengths and the other toward their weaknesses plus just very poor play design in general!!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

My word still hold true

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wentz is bad he has no pocket presence no touch and lacks the composure to win big games. The soft schedule inflated philis record they will lose the first playoff game played

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The hot commodity of the man who had a season ending knee injury without taking a hit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sam Bradford a man who has knees so badly damaged that doctors have a hard time reading any scans because it's all scar tissue is a hot commodity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sam Humpty Dumpty knees can lightly jog across the field without gravity forcing him to collapse a true hot commodity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oh wow Sam can hold that clipboard without being forced into surgery what a hot commodity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wow guys did y'all see Sam drive to the faculties and get out of his car without needing to get tested by the training staff that commodity is red hot

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wow Sam returned home for the weekend and the 20 mph winds didn't cause his leg to cave in well I'm sold on this hot commodity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dak is Alex Smith

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sam Bradford drops backs to pass steps up delivers a beautiful 18 yard pass in a clean pocket. Sam hobbles to the sideline to get examined by the medical staff.

What a hot commodity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Dont say a bad word about Mariota when metapod is around guys. He'll sick burn you.

Yep totally why I started saying things about Bradford and not for the reasons before Mariota was said or for the actual point I was saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Has Eli ever had the supporting cast Dak had?

Yes but Eli isn't a checkdown artist so it makes sense he would have lower ratings than dak

• Locked thread