Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

the nfc east has always been the best division and always will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my favorite pff stat will always be rueben "not good enough for the eagles" randle grading as a top-20 receiver in 2014

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Another victory for the best division in football, the NFC East.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Febreeze posted:

I know the rest of the post has jokes but I can't tell if this was one, please elaborate the difference

my guess would be accuracy is being able to spread the ball out over the field whereas precision is more about throwing into tight windows

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

MrLogan posted:

NFCE combined record: 18-10-1. 0.638 winning %.
AFCW combined record: 20-11-0. 0.645 winning%.

12 > 7

kiss the rings bithc

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Nov 1, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've always imagine Jersey as a whole is just Philadelphia stretched to cover an entire state.

you're close, that's southern new jersey

the other half is new york

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
#1-4 in the NFC East is coincidentally organized by the order of Lombardi Trophies

Things are as they should be

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
The Giants' secondary has single-handedly saved Reese's job. Excellent play all-around, particularly by the safeties.

Also, Andrew Adams is better than Nat Berhe.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
e: wrong thread

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Another strong showing from the Best Division In Football™

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
a 31-year-old desean jackson is definitely what the eagles need

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
of all the players i expect to age gracefully, desean jackson is not one of them

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
my favorite nfc east playoff game was 2007, when the cowboys held the giants to 230 total yards and lost

patrick crayton, forever in my heart

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cowboys had an amazing almost 15 minute drive that started at the end of the first quarter and carried all the way through the two minute warning. Giants scored in under a minute.

out of every giant game ive watched over the years, it was the one game i couldn't believe they pulled out. literally every break went the giants way.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
that's a 4-0 week, folks.

the best division in football is 24-11-1 on the year :dukedog:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

b-minus1 posted:

the cowboys play 11 out of 16 games in prime time.
the eagles play 6 out of 16 games in prime time.
the eagles play 6 out of 16 games in prime time.
the giants play 8 out of 16 games in prime time.

gently caress the nfc east.

good teams get to play in primetime? how tragic

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
whole lot of AFC fans need to keep their irrelevant garbage out of this thread

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I would expect the Giants point differential to skyrocket over the next two games, provided they don't do the typical Giants thing and lose against teams that have all but quit

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
michael crabtree was orders of magnitude better than nelson agholor in his second year, and that was with the magic tandem of alex and troy smith throwing him passes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the NFC East just keeps on winning :smuggo: :smuggo: :dukedog:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

89 posted:

Cut all of our receivers. Cut Nelson Agholor twice. Keep Wentz, Ertz, Celek, Sproles, and the o-line and start over.

But for real, we have a favorable schedule ahead of us. We could easily win out.

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

you have a strange definition of favorable

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

CyberPingu posted:

Id prefer a 1-3 with the Eagles being the only winning team

swing and a miss

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations to the eagles on being better than the teams that already beat them

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Point Differential by Division:

AFC East: +66 :parrot:
AFC North: -133 :barf:
AFC South: -103 :butt:
AFC West: +121 :clint:
---
NFC East: +178 :dukedog:
NFC North: -74 :histdowns:
NFC South: +10 :)
NFC West: -65 :geno:

It's good to be king.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it seems relevant to mention blue squares is a cowboys fan

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

89 posted:

There is no division pride in the NFL.

The NFC East is the only good division, so it's the only division with division pride.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Grittybeard posted:

This is pretty pathetic.

I'm being 100% serious.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
so, when does the favorable portion of the eagles schedule start

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
all fans of irrelevant teams please leave this thread

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Chris James 2 posted:

You can't fool us, you only want this rule so the thread will be empty and/or closed when you're blown out of the playoffs

At least the Bengals posters weren't cowards and accepted their inevitability, I would hope the NFC East can behave similarly

this is the thread for insufferable morons like myself to gloat about their teams. if you want a thread for losers the afc south thread is calling

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

pro starcraft loser posted:

Its gonna suck when Djax goes back to Philly. :(

probably won't amount to much

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

Trey Burton, our third TE, was the second receiver of the game and our TE Zach Ertz was first. We need a WR. I love Jmatts but he should be the left receiver who's an occasional surprise weapon, not your main guy.

you need a wide receiver. i don't believe that you want a 31-year-old desean jackson

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
two-time super bowl mvp

https://twitter.com/mhenderson95/status/808172697087655936

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
if the cowboys wanted to get romo in there they'd have to start him immediately, which i wager they won't do

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

blue squares posted:

He only needs one game before the playoffs to shake off the rust

he's going to need far more than a game to shake off not playing all year

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

FuriousxGeorge posted:

All I want is for the New Years Day game to have any meaning at all, even if it's just denying home field throughout or a bye for the Cowboys.

lloyd christmas had better odds

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Dustin Hopkins hooking an overtime chip shot might end up really loving them over. Wager they hope that Week 17 game is meaningless for New York.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Vince Lombardi is buried ten minutes from my house. The graveyard is across the street from a strip club.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Dez caught it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the eagles aren't playing for anything

it's what john fox should have done :j:

• Locked thread