Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

literally nobody in dc thinks dan snyder is a genius or a good person. maybe some virginians do but gently caress em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i certainly wouldn't argue that diehard redskins fans aren't among the dumbest people on the face of the planet for a variety of reasons

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the redskins will win the superbowl

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

is it true that the redskins have literally the worst third down defense of all time or is that just in like the last ten years or something?

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the eagles are frauds

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the washington redskins will rise again

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Johnathan Allen is out for the rest of the season and dc sports makes me want to be dead

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

as a resident of philadelphia I can confirm that phillly sports fans are universally boorish goons devoid of class, tact, intelligence, and working showers. there may be some confirmation bias at work there but trust me it's true

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i'm not sold on wentz either, think he's a total fraud and probably has some skeletons in his closet to boot. also i hate him

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the eagles are frauds

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the eagles will crumble under the weight of their newfound high expectations and I will look to the sky and laugh

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Coolwhoami posted:

I just want the eagles to do well because they haven’t won a Super Bowl yet and all teams deserve at least one :(

false

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

what kind of fuckin name is 'McAdoo' anyway

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

paternity suitor posted:

I hope Cousins goes to Denver because the Broncos are cool and so is Cousins and Washington is dumb and bad.

:yeah:

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

sometimes I curse God for taking the wrong Dan Snyder from us

imagine the surging feelings of joy and optimism one would experience when reading the headline "Dan Snyder dies in violent, single-vehicle accident" only to have those feelings crushed by the revelation that it was an entirely different and much younger person at the start of a promising career

romanowski fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 29, 2017

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

89 posted:

Seriously. Seattle’s o-line doesn’t exist so our D-Line will eat them alive. But Russell won’t be able to escape, cause our D-Line’s speed also kills. They are used to having no run game and this game won’t be any different. But the leagues #1 secondary in the past 5 weeks (wtf) are gonna eat up Seattle’s less than adequate receiving core. Jimmy Graham will be their only hope.

Then, Wentz is gonna decimate the shambles of what’s left of Seattle’s secondary. There is no Legion of Boom. You gotta have more than 1 person to start a stable. It’s just Earl Thomas and rookies and Byron Maxwell’s carcass. Byron Maxwell will be experiencing PTSD all game long. Then the Eagles will pound the ball. Blount, Ajayi, Clement. We go over 200 rushing yards again.

We drop 40+ points.

Again.

There’s only room for one Bird. The Eagles are what Seattle used to be.

On Sunday, we show the whole world. There isn’t anybody who can stop us.

18-1.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07662YP11

oops

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

even the redskins beat the lowly seahawks. embarrassing

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the eagles are done for. what a shame

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I hope the eagles lose

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

also geno's is racist

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I hope the eagles lose

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I hope the eagles lose because I don't want to have to deal with any rioutous crowds on my journey home tonight after the game

I will be wearing a green scarf for my own protection but my heart will be draped in a metaphorical alex smith jersey

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I am no traitor only a simple fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

congrats eagoons thanks for not beating me up on the way home

• Locked thread