Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the NYFG are the only team that could give the Browns their only win and also win the super bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I don't think Eli has thrown a deep ball all season has he?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I hate the Eagles but Wentz is in fact really good. It's going to suck to be a Giants fan after we win the super bowl this year.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Blount is a ridiculous beast of a back and I'm pretty sure he's coming off of a super bowl and the best season in his career. If you're an eagles fan and anything less than thrilled with this you're an idiot.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I hope mcadont gets fired soon he's trash to look at listen to and watch coach.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Went to bed Saturday night a fan of a football team and I'm going to bed tonight fan of a loving hospital ward

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I desperately hope that nyg can get a trap game out of the broncos. It seems completely predetermined--von Miller on flowers, the amazing secondary on our one living wide receiver, the mediocre, our mediocre defense against CJ Anderson and Friends, but there's some dim voice in my head telling me that we might win

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Gay Horney posted:

I desperately hope that nyg can get a trap game out of the broncos. It seems completely predetermined--von Miller on flowers, the amazing secondary on our one living wide receiver, the mediocre, our mediocre defense against CJ Anderson and Friends, but there's some dim voice in my head telling me that we might win

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

NotWearingPants posted:

Johnson and Smallwood

hheh

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Matt Zerella posted:

So.... a sports fan?

A Philadelphia sports fan

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The only way I'd accept the Patriots winning the super bowl again this year is if they do it against the Eagles

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Does that mathematically elemjnate the Giants from contention?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This has been the worst football season of my life. I cannot express how much of a pile of stupid poo poo McAdoo is.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://omny.fm/shows/mike-francesa/mike-francesa-destroys-ben-mcadoo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Am I a stupid dumb poo poo mother fucker for having optimism for the next giants season? Engram has looked really good, defense is passable, if we can get an o line or a running back or both we're right back to mediocre baby!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Keep spags on at head coach imo. He might not be the best guy for the job but he understands the kind of team the Giants are and plays to their strengths.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Vengarr posted:

Somewhere, a phone doesn’t ring. A man answers anyway. It’s Colin Kaepernick.

Is Colin the caller or the guy answering?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You do not have a chance. You know this. Nick foles is trash.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Eagles and nick are still both trash.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'll for sure be cheering on the eagles against the pats as a giants fan. Philly is gonna suck to play against for a while and if they can pry a ring off Brady they'll be insufferable, but if Brady has too many rings for one hand I'll puke

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

The Dave posted:

I really don't understand this take. The Eagles are a division rival and the easiest poo poo talk on them is always "no rings". The Pats on the other hand gave the Giants two SB wins and if they win, it pisses off Steelers fans.
gently caress the pats

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm gonna be upset if the Giants talk themselves out of Barkley

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
we've got one of the most athletic TE's in football, Jesus Christ Himself at Runningback, O'Dell loving Beckham at WR followed by exactly who you want at WR2 and 3, with Wayne Gallman as a lightning quick scat back and Perkins as the bruising 3rd down RB he was always supposed to be. our O line is upgraded and we no longer have a revolving door at left tackle. we have a loving powerful offense and no more Ben McAdoo. can't wait to see which horrific injury makes me start combat drinking every sunday!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I forgot we got rid of Perkins for J Stew. that's sad. Perkins had a lot of potential. I wouldn't mind Darkwa back either.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I love my murderer cornerback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Honestly gently caress you if you don't believe truly in your heart that Eli Manning is the best of all time.

• Locked thread