Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Dallas has the 2 best qbs in the division and it's not even close.

Every NFCE game should be in prime time broadcast on every channel all over the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
put romo and dak on the field in the same formation....

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
8 and 1

The triforce has been completed.

Our out of division rivals have been elimated.

@sf W @gb W @PIT W

all of The foes have been vanquished now the DakZekes move on to face the Boss.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
*puts on 90s Cowboy Starter Jacket"

* flicks cigarette*

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

If there's one guy here who wears Giants blinders who has an unimaginable hatred in his heart for other NFC East teams I would have put money on you Daltos. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Davecrazy is our only hope.

I think that its more that all of the teams in the division have multiple rings and a great history of success with tons of Hall of Famers, except for the Eagles. They are the little brother that always acts tough and pretends to be tough but in reality they are the runt of the litter.

Its an NFC East thing, you wouldn't understand.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
except for the Eagles. They are the little brother that always acts tough and pretends to be tough but in reality they are the runt of the litter.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

10-1

goodnight bud

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Hey ya'll the Cowboys won again

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
The Dallas Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl.

Book it,

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Has a 12 and 4 team ever been a wildcard team?

Also Dak just had the second highest completion percentage in an NFL game min. 30 pass attempts.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Dallas has the 1 seed securing the NFC East as the best division in football.

I want to especially thank the Washington team for making this happen!

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
The NFC East Champion is going to hoist the Lombardi this year as is God's Will

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

1)gently caress the Iggles

2)Seriously though, I'm really not looking forward to playing Philly in the future. With the Giants and the Redskins, there are some big question marks about where they head in the next five years, even if it mostly comes down to "when will they switch out at QB?" With the Eagles, I mean they really felt like one good WR away from competing for the division. That first game against Dallas was a cheek clencher, and if Schwartz sticks around long enough as DC that's bound to cause headaches down the road. Wentz looks good, the defense looks good, that's two really big pieces right there.

I hate your city, your team, your fanbase, but I can't deny Philly scares me the most starting next season.

Plus Eli is getting old and Dan Snyder is the worst owner in sports

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

shiksa posted:

When he had to fill in for Trent loving richardson and wasn't a massive downgrade he made himself a lot of money. Hope he gets it somewhere that is not the giants or eagles.

Alfred Morris says hi

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Chiming in to say The Dallas Cowboys 2017 NFC East Champions, America's Team aka God's Very Own Team, congratulate all other NFC East teams for their participation in Free Agency!

Get those hopes up!!!! Higher! Higher!!!!

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

TheChirurgeon posted:

Lookin pretty dire right now, I must admit

Anthony Brown, Jeff Heath, Byron Jones, Orlando Scandrick and ????

I want to say that the current staff inherited the corners so maybe they wanted to go a different direction. Hopefully we hit on some picks or UDFAs, maybe a camp casualty for depth.

TeeMerk fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 19, 2017

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
The Cowboys are fun and good and going to the super bowl this year.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
The cowboys are 1-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Dak is holding up the Lombardi this year.

The reason the NFCE is the best division in football has never had anything to do with the Eagles.

• Locked thread