Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Eli's current contract runs through 2019, but I expect a restructure either next offseason or in 2018 since his cap hit will be about 22M. I think Eli could play until he's about 40, he's showed no signs of slowing down at all. He remains durable as all hell, which is a miracle given our line troubles. McAdoo's offense has revitalized him, but having guys like OBJ, Shepard, and Cruz definitely helps him out a lot too.

the Giants really need to get Eli stout tackles and then the offense would really take off. I am a little worried about the future, it takes some teams years to find the right guy at QB and every team in the division has somebody who's decent and also young enough to improve. really think we'll see a period of Eagles dominance once Eli retires, Wentz will be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

*ahem*

gently caress everyone except the Giants (because we already hosed ourselves so nobody gets to be happy)

• Locked thread