Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yeah, Andy Reid was money after a bye. 13-1 with the Eagles, with the sole loss being in his final season when they went 4-12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I mean this is great news and all, but I feel our CBs at the moment have been holding it down. I'm not sure if I'd start him on Sunday.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

aBagorn posted:

Yeah one of the reasons the Eagles were favored IMO was the whole “Bucs can’t win under 40 degrees” bullshit
They also had beaten the Bucs in the regular season, plus it was the final game at the Vet. It seemed like there was no way they could lose, but this is a Philly team we're talking about here

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Jake Elliott has cleared concussion protocol :toot:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

We'll find out in 2 weeks, Eagles are at LA. Also Kamara doesn't count because he's on the drugs or something, that poo poo yesterday was silly

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This loss might be a blessing in disguise, but who knows just yet. I've been an Eagles fan long enough to know that home field doesn't guarantee a loving thing, so it's not worth getting too hung up on. I hope they can wake up and play better against LA.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yeah, the Eagles are fine. The game was frustrating as gently caress though. Fumbling through the endzone when you're a foot away from potentially tying it, to being down 14 just a few minutes later. That was also one of the best games I've seen Russell Wilson play.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

So apparently Ertz is back in concussion protocol.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

Did something happen in practice? Ugh that sucks.
I'm trying to look a bit further into it, but so far it sounds like the report yesterday that he cleared protocol was erroneous.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

When do we find out our dreams are crushed

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

PFF is the loving worst

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TRUMP 2020

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

gently caress it, all in. Foles is our quaterback. They'll sculpt the playbook around his strengths. They have enough playmakers on offense to get it done. It might not be as flashy and you'll probably see less 4th and short calls, but gently caress it. If Case loving Keenum can do what he's done, then why not Napoleon Dynamite. gently caress it. He's a deliciously average quarterback, but he's our deliciously average quarterback.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

that's my quarterback

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

former pro bowler, 7 touchdowns in one game, POLK HIGH

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Al Bundy only managed 4 at Polk High.
Greatest fullback in Polk High history

Re: Kaep

If this was like, week 3, I'd be all about it, but I feel like at this stage it would be too much, too late. Foles knows the offense and has shown in the past he isn't complete poo poo like some of the other QBs that have been trotted out in the league this year. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Kaep brought in as a backup. If Foles gets hurt, the season is absolutely over. But asking for Kaep to be a starter at this moment is too much to ask.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 11, 2017

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

If I Did It

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's time for Nate Sudafed

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

16-3 is real

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm gonna watch the super bowl

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

And as much as I'd like to keep him, it probably makes sense to deal Foles to Miami or Washington for a 1st round pick.
This is never going to happen

I think they can get maybe a 3rd from somebody but that's it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Mitchell & Ness on 12th and Market is doing 50% off the entire store all week. I grabbed 2 Eagles jerseys, but they're not sure if they'll have much restock later in the week. You might be able to get something by tomorrow that isn't a small or xxxxx-large

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

nobody cares about you RG3

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bird gang, enjoy the game, i'm about to lose my mind and need this to start but i hope they win for all of us. you all deserve it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

GUYS

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

very stable genius posted:

I know Foles is gonna get traded now but should I buy a Foles Jersey???
gently caress yes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Everything is divine

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Did last night happen

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol I hope babyhands gets really mad

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Minimum 8-peat

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You know the Eagles should hire? Hue Jackson.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's a goat meat cheesesteak

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

aBagorn posted:

Is it me or was "LANE LANE" the snap call?
It absolutely was.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Does anybody know which site was selling the Tecmo Bowl Philly Special shirt?

edit: found it https://barktees.com/collections/football/products/philly-special?variant=6786858844199

shyduck fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Feb 9, 2018

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Is the controller inverted or is that part of tecmo bowl?
Ah balls, it is. I wonder how that happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/985632304268763136?s=19

• Locked thread