Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

AvesPKS posted:

Pre snap and cadence gave really made me sit up and take notice this year. Being calm, cool, and collected, and making other teams make mistakes from that at the line of scrimmage, has been something I've been wanting the Redskins to demonstrate for years. It's just a good indicator of a disciplined, well run offense where everyone is on the same page. Let's hope they can keep it up on the road.

I agree, Cousins continues to improve toward last season's form, I just wish he could've been there out of the gate. His poise during the first game of this year and the playoff game last year against the Packers wasn't the greatest. But right now I see confidence, and I'll take that.

The biggest thing for me is that Cousins didn't puke all over himself after a pick 6. Just got back on the field, played like nothing happened, and just drove the ball down the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

LethalGeek posted:

I kept hearing how bad the redskins owner was but thought it might have been a biased source but nope. Money doesn't buy sense plainly.

Synder is playing fantasy football with grown men and wants to be the person everyone praises when the Redskins win a superbowl. Its never going to happen but he'll keep loving up trying to get there.

Six years old but still relevant if you wanna get a feel of the kind of owner Synder is: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13039846/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think they're firing him because he believes in Cousins and Synder and Allen don't.

The worst thing is if RG3 had Cousins numbers Synder would have offered RG3 all the money in the world and named the stadium after him. Cousins is a continual remind that Synder dream QB is basically a wash out now and it was a mistake to give up that many picks to draft RG3.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

LethalGeek posted:

..wow. WOW! Holy crap what a horrible person.

Its get better! Here is a breakdown of the last 18 years of Dan Synder

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2017/03/13/dan-snyder-redskins-through-the-years/

Dude is gonna live for another 30 years so buckle up every one. Most of the current fans will be dead before they see a non Synder team.

With that in mind....are the Redskins now in the running for the biggest clown show in football? Are they at the Browns/Jaguars level yet?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Cash Monet posted:

If Kirk Cousins goes to the Browns and replaces Robert Griffin again it'd be so, so sad and real, real funny

Nothing would make me happier then Cousins having success with the Browns and beating the Redskins if he gets traded to them. Even more so if the game is related to the playoffs some how.

• Locked thread