Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
For the second season in a row the Redskins are playing a meaningful primetime game in the Christmas week. Is...is this real life? :ohdear:

Also, the 'Skins are a whopping 2-15 at home in FedEx Field on MNF. That's...insane. I've watched every single one of those 17 losses, I'd wager.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Death, taxes, Redskins losing st home on MNF. I was really hoping we had gotten over the primetime home losing thing after beating the crap out of Green Bay on SNF, but Mondays are special bad juju I guess

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Skins have first back to back winning seasons for the first time in 19 years

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
NFCE 1 win and 1 non tie away from 3 teams in the playoffs

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
So are the Giants gonna play their starters the whole game tomorrow?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Well it's not as if we can complain if you do play starters. Winning tomorrow would mean a lot for me and a lot of fans, I think. Back to back playoff berths would be a sure sign that things really are going right here these days.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 31, 2016

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Welp it was a good season at least we didn't totally implode after reaching the playoffs last year. Resign Kirk and some other key players, keep drafting well. :shrug:

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
See you guys in September :byewhore:

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

El Patron posted:

So will we see DeSean come home ?

I really hope so.

I think so. The Redskins will probably let him walk and try to resign Garçon.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Ty Nsekhe is a free agent RT from the Skins who has been a really really good back RT and even backup LT. he's older, 31 iirc but he's low mileage and definitely could be an upgrade for some team if we don't keep him

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Cousins to SF for 2 first rounders somehow (non exclusive franchise?), Skins draft amazing defenders this year, sign Romo to 2 year deal, win Super Bowl in second season, he rides into the sunset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
After sleeping on it I am really excited still about last nights win. Especially the defense. They've been good all 3 games but last night was next level. Hope they can keep it up.

• Locked thread