Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
I honestly don't know what to think of the Giants this year. The offense should have been more high powered at this point and the defense should have been a bit more stout considering the money they spent. I'm just kind of meh about it all.

We should have won that Washington game.

One thing that has gotten a rise out of me is the fan response to Beckham's antics. If I hear one more middle aged guy named Tony from Long Island bitch about him, I'm going to shoot someone. I really gotta stop listening to Francesa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
The Giants won...and it was against the Eagles. I am content.

This whole 'complete and utter lack of running game' is sort of concerning though. Just a tad.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Q-tip should have shoe horned a McQuarters reference into the verse.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Febreeze posted:

3. The Patriots do not reach the Super bowl

The only thing that really matters.

The Raiders, of course, are going to gently caress it up.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

blue squares posted:

It really loving pisses me off that my favorite NFL player of all time lost his job due to injury. I'm incredibly excited about Dak but Romo deserves to finish his Cowboys career on his terms. gently caress.

I agree with this because it would be an interception in the end zone during the dying moments of a divisional playoff game.

Edit: Against the Giants.

Fake Double Edit: That hopefully R.W. McQuarters is in attendance for.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

What a loving momo.

I just wish it had been the Giants tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

El Patron posted:

I'll say one thing in defence of Eli.

The guy might be done now but he is a franchise icon for the Giants and has won a couple of Superbowls, this is already a finished season and everyone knows Geno Smith isn't going to be the answer. What harm would it do to let Eli know he's playing his last season for the club and bow out with a bit of dignity. I think it's shoddy treatment of the guy if I'm being honest and a dick move by McAdoo who will go down in history as a franchise disaster.

There's no defense of this. Eli hasn't said a word about the internal team problems and anything else this year. He's always even keeled. This is straight up garbage.

• Locked thread