Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

I'm expecting it to come back positive for an ACL tear tomorrow because I just don't see how it cannot.

Plus I don't want Wentz getting RG3'd.

You can tell almost immediately if the knee is unstable.

He was ruled out as soon as a team doctor got a hold of him. If he'd had to move in the pocket at all, it would have been this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mOVPFx1aIg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, like I said in a different thread, the later in a season it happens, the more unlikely it looks like he'll be there week 1 the following season, and significant time missed then too is definitely not out of the question

Dude ACL is like a 2 month injury now these days.

He may not be as mobile next year but he'll be fine.

Cases like Sam Bradford are unique since he had his first of like 8 ACL surgeries when he was in the womb.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

val venis noooooooo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao mike shula

• Locked thread