Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CyberPingu posted:

Neither was on him and both were recovered so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CyberPingu posted:

And both were recovered immediately...I really dont know what your point is here to be honest. Did you even watch the game?

I saw both of them happen live and Foles needs to spend some serious time working with his backs on exchanges.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

congrats to the eagles fans but i can't do it not gonna watch the superbowl this year. I can't cheer for you and I can't cheer for the pats. i hope you guys have a loving blast.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a new study bible! posted:

You could always watch the game without a rooting interest and cheer for clownball or WE

I really don't want to see either team win a game ever, though, and there's no outcome where one doesn't win. I'm either seeing brady with another trophy or the eagles with a trophy and no thanks that's not entertainment to me.

I could have totally watched with either jags or vikings, but this is principle here.

I'd much rather spend the day doing something else and then come in here to see the aftermath of whatever happened. I'm glad eagles posters get to be happy, but I want no part in their joy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Diqnol posted:

Well we don’t like your stupid joy either, I hope zeke slips on a banana peel and falls off the roster onto my team, The Eagles

more likely a banana peel than off a criscoed up streetlamp for certain.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

blue squares posted:

How the gently caress were there no arrests

Half of the people doing stupid poo poo in the video are probably philly pd.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

As much as I love Alex Smith, he's probably not going to do well in Washington and that's because Dan Snyder is a terrible owner and has built a completely toxic franchise.

He's not Haslam level bad, but the Washington team is absolutely the browns of the NFC since Snyder bought them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Is this a good time to mention that I am a verifiable 50/50 Eagles Patriots fan who lived in both cities and no matter what happens I'm going to be retardedly happy?

How does it feel to be this awful?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Congrats eagles fans but still also gently caress da eagles. gently caress tom brady, too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Petition to return the thread title to it's proper glory of the best division in football.

And I'll admit it, I was wrong. I laughed at the eagles offseason champ posts and talked a lot of poo poo and they pulled it out in the end.

The real question is who gets a bigger FA contract now - Wentz or Foles?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

euphronius posted:

Neither of Them are FAs

I meant cousins.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I would have accepted Jason Garrett as 1-10, but the actual thought given to the rest is 100% spot on. The cowboys are not going to be good this year. I hope they go 1-15 and finally clean house. Garrett cannot produce a winning team, and while the combo of Parcells, Garrett, and Stephen Jones over the years have been able to snag some personnel control away from Jerry Jones, they've only found a few stars and nothing really to follow up. This team was carried by Tony Romo for so long with no defense, and now they have nothing left. Zeke is going to regress hard. The OL has no depth and is a year older. Dak is going to struggle with no one to throw the ball to. Garrett is a garbage gameday coach, and despite the fact that many gameday decisions have been taken away from him they're in the hands Scott Linehan and Rod Marinelli.

This season is not going to be pretty at all. The cowboys are going to be really really bad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

axeil posted:

The NFC East hasn't had a repeat division winner since 2004 when the Eagles won it their 4th consecutive time.

Don't worry, this Dallas team is not winning the division. Honestly I haven't paid much attention to Washington or NY, but I assume they're still dumpster fires from last year. The eagles are in the driver's seat for the division, but it might be a 7-9 NFCE champ kindof year if they regress, too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Why in the world would the Eagles regress to 7-9?

I don't think they will. I'm just saying that if for some crazy reason they were bad this year, the rest of the NFCE is really really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tom Sellout posted:

To put it simply, everything has to go right on the offensive line for Dallas to be competitive this season. Connor Williams is gonna be good, yall, but how quickly will he adjust? Can La'el Collins improve? Zeke is going to drag this offense on either the most fascinating 10 play drives or repeated 3 and outs.

NFCE clownball doesn't feel the same without Romo shootouts.

Zeke is gonna get stuffed at the line on first and second more often than not and the cowboys are going to rely on dak for a lot of third and longs. They're in a lot of trouble.

• Locked thread