Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
You guys just jelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles resigned Bradham 👍🏻👍🏻

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I just don't see any excuse for ONE guy to go down on a defense and then the whole defense turns into garbage.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Man, I'm so happy, of all players, Brandon Graham ended up being the Eagles Super Bowl hero.

Then, Foles just shoving it to all of his doubters ever in the NFC Championship + Super Bowl just released so many past demons as an Eagles fan. AGAINST THE PATRIOTS. I loved Foles back in 2013 & even 2014 when he was so so. I dunno how many drunken 4 AM Madden dimes were dropped on DeSean Jackson from Foles in my time. I started watching and fell in love with the Eagles in 2010. So, for me, it was an amazing & unexpected end to a story.

This season was just so complete. loving amazing. Also met the love of my life during it and am probably gonna marry her. Ironically, she's a Cardinals fan. Met her....on the day of the Eagles/Cardinals game. lolz. Went back to college. Bought a house. Won a Super Bowl. Life's great

89 fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 11, 2018

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I loving hate Dez Bryant.

However...

Alshon / Dez / Wallace / Agholor / Ertz would be fun on Madden.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I have an assignment for my college Nutrition class to make an informative ad for a healthy food.

So I did this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/aIbDEyx

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles tried signing Devin Hester last year when Sproles went down.

Missed the Super Bowl train there.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Good luck with that oline, Barkley.

What a waste of talent.

I'm mixed about the Eagles trading down. But, the extra 2nd will be great next year and we just cockblocked Lamar Jackson out of the NFC East.

89 fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, back to football.

Who are the Eagles gonna beat up in the Super Bowl this year?

Learn to love it, NFC Eastdiaperheads. Eagles are gonna be the gold standard for a long time. #DYNASTY

Also, enjoy the Dallas coaching staff having Dak watch film of Carson Wentz to show him how to be a better QB:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...e-eagles-qb-nfl

I'm gonna go watch Episode 5 of the Cowboys All or Nothing and beat off.

89 fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 29, 2018

• Locked thread