Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

Margaret Thatcher didn't die for this.

She died to make me happy and it worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
This next season of Total Divas is going to be the best. We get John Cena, Rusev, ADR, The Miz, whichever Uso is married to Naomi, and probably Tyson/Dean.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Margaret Thatcher didn't die for this.

As long as she's dead

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It's really funny that the E Network is going to cash in on a public embarrassment for WWE

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Imagine being ADR in that scene and having to be all like "drat, Paige, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gently caress another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be ADR and not only stand in that ring while Paige flaunts her pasty British body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her trackmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, pop after pop, minute after minute, while she perfected that proposal. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous loving visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and drat, PAIGE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish loving gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been loving nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged stabbing victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in San Luis Potosi. You've never even seen anything this loving disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her pockmarked fronthead as she sucks it in to kneel expectantly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the marks call for another shoot smooch, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Alberto Del loving Rio. You're not going to lose your future HOF status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

source your loving quotes

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Regulation Size posted:

Imagine being ADR in that scene and having to be all like "drat, Paige, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gently caress another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be ADR and not only stand in that ring while Paige flaunts her pasty British body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her trackmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, pop after pop, minute after minute, while she perfected that proposal. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous loving visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and drat, PAIGE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish loving gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been loving nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged stabbing victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in San Luis Potosi. You've never even seen anything this loving disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her pockmarked fronthead as she sucks it in to kneel expectantly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the marks call for another shoot smooch, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Alberto Del loving Rio. You're not going to lose your future HOF status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Regulation Size posted:

settle down about Bevis

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Regulation Size posted:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

imagine voting 1 in this thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Regulation Size posted:

Same

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Regulation Size posted:

SOMEBODY RING THE drat BELL!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Added directly to my fav five

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sometimes I wish I could be powerful enough to make that sort of post

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Change my name to "tight body and horrific androgynous monster face", tia.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Regulation Size posted:

A good post

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oatgan posted:

name and shame if true.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Imagine posting that copypasta in this thread.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

dsriggs posted:

Imagine posting that copypasta in every thread for the next few weeks until oatgan starts banning people for it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

I don't have to. :hogwild:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/788854836305551361/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Surgery went well :3:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dsriggs posted:

Imagine posting that copypasta in this thread.

its new and fresh but repeat offenses will be punished until one of them dies then someone can do the pex post

oatgan fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Oct 19, 2016

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Regulation Size posted:

still mad about prom night?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he's already got his death planned out apparently

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
found the meme

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ooooh cuz Jamie Lee Curtis looks like David Bowie.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will defend Jamie to the death, fuckers!

NWS

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Is this a work brothers?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

I will defend Jamie to the death, fuckers!

NWS

Still looks like Bowie. More than ok with that, though.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

oatgan posted:

he's already got his death planned out apparently

Hell of a dead man's switch ready to go, I imagine

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
David Bowie right now looks better than like 99% of the population. Some scientist in 5 million years is going to dig up David Bowie's bones and say "dang this guy had real nice cheech bones".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm just sayin if I was stuck in a porn elevator with Paige, ADR, a time displaced Bowie and Jamie Curtis, it wouldn't be so bad.

• Locked thread